Chapter 13

Its been months now after that incident happened in the corner of the school then next day after that hanbin died, i know oppa did that but afraid to tell me, i think he's scared that if he tell me, I'll leave him, but  I'm so in love with him to do that. I love him of who he is or what ever, i just love the whole him even his dark side.

Furthermore, im here in the library studying with my friend's, because our exam these final semester will be coming, and this time is very challenging the manoban cousin's are a smart ass especially seulgi and tzuyu i can't let does idiot pass me, and i want to make oppa proud on me and my family of course.

"I Can't believed we'll be graduating this years, time fly so fast and jennie will be a mother soon." Nayeon said and close her book

"What!!?" Jennie shout but soon duck her head and say sorry to the scolding librarian. And send nabog a glare.

"Ehe nothing, continue reading." She hurriedly said and flip the book she's holding to read it but it's up side down.And talk to her self, "i almost spoiled our surprise for her child in the future stupid mouth."

Jennie stared at her observing if she's lying or not but soon she just believed her and went back on reading. Irene kick nayeon under the table for almost getting caught.

"Btw jen how are you and liam? Any progress?" Irene ask changing the topic

"Still the same the idiot is not making a move yet, to jump our relationship into another level" she said then pout putting the book away.

"if I'm the one making a move he will not approved because he said it will hurt his men ego damn" she continued

"Will he have a point" mina said focusing on the book she's reading.

"But its been a months!!! And I'm graduating now huhu" she restlessly replied

"Calm your tits girl and just wait for him to ask you, I'm sure he'll ask you sooner or later and make you his fiancé." Nayeon and wiggle her eyebrows on her.

"I hope so, I'll give him time, if he still didn't ask me after my graduation then i will be the one to proposed, i don't care about his damn man ego anymore." She stubbornly said the girls shake thier heads to thier friend stubbornness.

"Good luck then, lets continue study and get this done so we can relax after, my head hurts" sana said as she massage her head. The girls nob and  do a Q&A to see if they got the correct answer.

—LM Office—

"Wassap wassap! Liam ma frien-

"Shut it chou, what do you want? And where's the paper i ask for?" Liam said and did not dare lifting his head to look at jisoo, as he busy his self signing and Reading the stock layer of paper on his table.

"Here's the paper you ask boss, so......."

"Hmm?" Liam raise his head and eyebrow at jisoo, signaling him to continue as he took the paper to the latter.

"Errr i have a report for you about the the packs, and.... They bring some girls to the hideout. And before you react please let me finish." He said and liam nob frowning.

"Two of sis in-law friends dump into your brothers in the mall last month,they happened to know about your relationship with them and thier identity. So they bring them in the hideout and the other three friends of sis in-law bump into cheayong and saw thier friends rode at your brother's car and they force cheayong to follow your brother's  and end up meeting the packs in our hideout." Jisoo said in one breath, he observed liam's reaction but failed to do so because the latter is emotionless.

"Why did you tell me just now?" He coldly ask. Jisoo felt a chill run to his spine as he lessen to liam cold voice and stare.

"Errr... You've been busy with sis in-law this month and you ask me to investigate someone and yeah... I forgot to tell you sooner sorry" he said and bow to him 90°

"Hmm it's okay they are jennie friends sooner or later they will know about it." Jisoo sign in relief at liam reply he thought he ganna loss his job right there.

"What's the update of the guy I've told you to investigate then?" He ask putting his hands on his chin.

"It's your rival men that have been following you around this month boss, I'm afraid they already know about sister in-law identity and relationship with you, should i kill him now?" He ask

"Hmm kill him and send his head to his boss with a letter, and assigned two of LM royal best guard to jennie, so they can watch and protect her from afar if I'm not with her."  Liam  said ,jisoo nob because he know how serious liam about his rival he will kill it immediately especially if its one of his love ones is on it.

"And also alert Mino in the underground about this and tell him to monitor every movement of our rival doing there. And send your sister here i need her help to do something for your sister in-law." Jisoo nob and left, to call his sister and  do what liam told and assigned for him.

"Yow sis, liam request your presence in his building where are you now?" Jisoo ask as soon his sister pick up his call.

"I'm in my shop hyung, why?" Krystal said.

"I don't know just go to LM building he ask for your help on something, ganna go i have some hunting to do byee sis" jisoo ends the call and hurriedly drove his car to fetch jimin to do their boss request.

—FF—

Krystal arrived in front of LM building she go to the front desk to get an ID to access the elevator door and meet liam.

"Hi I'm here to get some ID  and btw your boss request me here." She said to front lady.

"Name please"

"Krystal kim"

"Give me a sec...... Yeah miss kim here's your ID and the boss told me to tell you to wait a minute on his office because he have to talk to someone first." Krystal nob and thanking the lady and swipe the ID card to the elevator and rode it on top.

She enter liam office without nocking and set to the sofa, minutes later liam enter the room and seat to his chair.

"Kryst, i have to trouble you preparing your sis in-law law surprise after her examination." Liam said as soon he sat on his chair. He really don't bet around the bush.

"If  may i ask hyung, for what occasion? So i can have some idea doing it." Krystal humbling ask.

"I'm gonna propose to her, i want it to be perfect and unforgettable moment, can you do that?" He replied

"Wahh really!? That's so fast hyung  hahaha but I'm happy for you tho, and don't worry just give me the details and I'll do it, you can count on me" she boastfully said and pat her chest.

"Yeah i will proposed to her, or else she's ganna be the one to do it, that girl is so blunt, but aside from that i really want to make thing fast, it's been years I've been waiting for her." He smile as he said those thing about his lover.

Krystal smile and discussed the things with liam about the plan they will make over his proposal to her sister in-law.