Chapter 30

We are now gather here in the sand building a bonfire after the long tiring day, and gang was giggling when they talk about the funny staff that they did this afternoon.

"Hi maam sir liam said that to give this to you." The boy said serving jennie a orange juice.

Jennie raised her eyebrow and look at the boy up and down but take and drink the juice anyway.

She's still staring at the boy who's smirking at her, she was about to ask him where's liam but got cut off by seulgi voice.

"I think there's a sea it self in my ears." Seulgi said shaking and nodding his head tryin to let the water out from his head.

"Can we take a vacation there hyung?" Cheayoung ask

"Are you dumb? Its gross there!" Jeong replied slapping seulgi head.

"Hey! My ears is the cleanest ears in the world." Seul revoke, irene pull jennie beside her.

"You both are the dummies person i ever meet how did you get in the honor list?!" Irene ask in disbelief facepalming her self.

"Because we're genius ehe" the duo answer in unison.

"Battling with an idiot makes you one of them just ignore them unnie." Mina said tapping irene shoulder before giving her a BBQ that she and sana cook.

"You're right minarie, thank you for this by the way its delicious." She replied enjoying her BBQ.

"You are very welcome unnie, how about you jen? Wanna try it?" She ask.

"Sure." I reply taking one from the plate. Then added

"By the way where's liam?" I ask because i haven't seen him yet after i kick him out from our room by his endless demand to call him hubby again.

Eh? Where did the boy go? I shrugged my shoulder and continue lessening to the girls

"He's with jisoo talking about business staff i think? after jisoo received a call." Rosé replied while playing some notes on her guitar.

"They seems serious." Nayeon said pointing liam and jisoo besides the shore.

Jennie turn around to look and study liam's face expression and tryin to understand what they've said by reading them with their moving lips.

She soon stop and wave her hands on them when liam look at their direction.

The duo stop their conversion and walk to our direction.

"Hey" he greeted and kiss her forehead.

"Hey, what you guys talking about awhile ago? You both look serious?" Jennie ask

"Its just about business and stuff, and im sad to announce that will be leaving tomorrow morning." He said brushing my hair with his hand.

"What why?" She ask

"The company needs me sweetheart and grandmother wants to meet you."

"So soon? What should i wear? What does she like? So I'll know what to bring and gift her." She hurriedly ask. Liam chuckle at her state stoping her from pacing back in forth and make her sit on his lap.

"Nothing sweetheart just bring your self." He patted her head, jennie pout before putting her hands on liam's neck.

"So you are fine, me going naked on there!?" She glared at him that caused the latter to widen his eyes.

"You and you crazy brain, of course not." He flick her forehead before continuing. Ouch that added to my hurting head.

"What i mean is, you dont have to bring anything or to give gifts on them, just bring your self and be you when you meet them I'm sure they would loved you." Pinching jennie cheeks.