Chapter 38

"How's my daughter?" Mother kim said as soon she step her foot on jennie room.

"She's good, she's just tired and all..." Liam muttered staring at dazed while his hand is stroking jennie's lovingly who's sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed.

"Oh... that's good.. Hmm how are you kid?" Father kim pull his wife with him in the sofa.

"Im fine too, just.. Shock and happy? Overwhelmed? I don't know... I felt so many emotions today, but I'm mostly relief that she's back on our side again... My side.. In my arms." He replied and planted a kiss on jennie finger's.

Jennie parents smile warmly at him, they wetness how doting their son in-law is, and how much he loved their daughter, he would do anything just for their daughter he even flip the entire korea upsidedown just to find her.

"Why are you shock tho?" Mother kim can't help but to ask.

"The doctor said that... She's three months and 3 days pregnant... She's carrying my child while eunwoo adducted her." Liam fist unknowingly clenched, he's happy that he'll be a father soon and mad because eunwoo kidnapped jennie while she's pregnant.

His emotions are all mix up.

"Really!!" Mother kim whisper shout before looking at asleep jennie, father kim shake his head at his wife behavior.

"Hmm.."

"Its okay kid, what important is that you saved them, jennie and the baby is safe now, eunwoo is dead and no one will ganna harm your lil family now." Father kim works lighted up liam expression and nodding in agreement same with mother kim.

Who's grinning on her phone. Minutes later liam phone vibrated and lots of notification popped in and grandma manoban incoming calls.

"What did you do?" Father kim ask his wife who's shrugging her shoulder and humming happily ignoring her husband question.

"Hel-"

"How was little lass kim? And her lil bump? You ungrateful brat when do you plan to tell us the happy news? If her mother didn't tell us we won't know the news at all!" Grandma manoban ranted before her grandson can say his hello.

"They are fine and healthy and I'm sorry l-"

"I dont want to hear your sorry, its fine for us to know they are okay hmph unloving brat." Grandma drop the call before liam can response and explain his sides.

"Look at the poor kid!" Father kim hissed at his wife.

"What kid? I didn't see any"

°°°

"Okay more to the left yeah yeah yeah there perfect!! Now that we are done with the play ground lets proceed to the room upstairs and painted it!!" The girls shout in excitement and drag their tired boyfriends upstairs with them.

After their lil meeting here in the past few week their relationship back together, they fixed it with the help of angel rosé.

And the boys volunteer their selves to the mission instead with the girls, at first they did not agree with it but with a little coaxing they'd give in.

"Guy's grab the paint, girls lets get the brush. And oh, change your clothes first too before we start painting." Irene clap her hands that earn some groans from the mens inside the room specially from her boy friend.

"Any problem bear?" She raise a eyebrow at him after asking.

"No ma'am i.. I mean babe" he salute before embarrassingly exiting the room.