Chapter 24

Jennie pov

Its been three days since we stay here in palawan and we have so fun  wondering around the island, the people here is so friendly and kind some even give us free food which is so very delicious! Chipmunk cant even stop eating it.

And about seulrene they in the good terms now and irene unnie won't even leave his side,there is one time a girl giving seul a neck flower and put it to his neck while giggling and unnie was so furious.

Flashback

I saw irene unnie walk to seulgi direction and pull him on her side before giving the girl a glare staring at her up and down( oh pak boombastic side eye)

"What do you think you're doing?" She ask the girl who's staring at her in awe     you can see such a beauty now a days you know...

"She's just giving me a lei (its a garland flower)rene." Seul said but he just received a dagger from the latter.

"Did i ask you so you can answer me? No right so shut up." She spat at him, seul just nob and do a zipper sign on his mouth.

"Eh like sir said miss i was just giving him a lei, it's kind like tradition here, we give lei to the tourist and so on, sorry for misunderstanding and im kinda planing walking on your way to give you also a flower with your other beautiful friends im truly sorry" the girl explained and bow at her.

Irene face become red and bow a little so the girl can put the lei on her, she avoid seulgi smug face and walk away in embarrassment.

I let out a giggle when i remember unnie face that day and didn't even bother talking back at the teasing seulgi.

"Jennieyah!!! Move your ass now and take a shower we will go somewhere,irene and sana already prepared your cloths in the bed now shoo!" Nayeon push me inside bathroom cutting me from my train of thoughts.

"Why? Where are we going?" I ask

"Less talk and go take your shower unnie, you're making us late" rosé said slapping my ass before shutting the door in front of my face.

I cant help but to pause my lips and form a pout before striping my clothes off before jumping in the shower.

After a couple of minutes I've already done showering and im on my bathrobe now and the girls pull and make me sit in the front of the mirror and do my make up.

"Really girls where are we going and what y'all up to?" I cant help but to ask, they're making me confused and suspect them and the same time, I'm really curious right now.

"You will see later jen calm your tits and put this dress on we will wait you outside." Irene unnie replied before signaling na girls to exit the room with her.

I shake my head before glazing at the dress that was nicely place on my bed, its a white cute dress it looks simple and elegant in the same time, i put it on with its matching sandal.... I look at my self in the mirror and check my self, i dress with all white from head to toe, i look like an angel ready to meet god.... Kidding.

I heard a nock from outside and the door open, i didn't bother to turned around and look to know who is it i can see the girls from the mirror.

"Wow...... You look beautiful unnie"Rosé said opening her phone to take a picture of me.

"Agree." The girls nodding thier heads at the statement rosé let out.

"Lets take a photo first before heading out." Rosé suggest and the girl stand in my side before making posed with me.

"Y'all being weird you're freaking me out."

"Shhhh now put this blindfold on" mina who just pop out of nowhere said, i hold my chest and slap her shoulder.

"You scare the shit hell out of me." I spat but she just giggle.

"Hehe sorry girl... Now put this on, dont let your man wait in there." I just nod and she carefully put the blindfold on me.

Soon i realized what she said and twirling my body in front of them with blindfold on.

"Wait what!? Where is oppa? Hey girls why are not answering me?" I was about to took the blindfold from my eyes but a hand stop me from doing it.

"Remove it later unnie, come hold my hand I'll guide you towards big boss direction." I heard rosé said and hold my hand carefully pulling me out from my room. I really dont know where they'll taking me, i just follow thier lead.

"Are we there yet?"

"Not yet jen."

"Chill jennieyah~" i heard the girls giggle and soon i cant hear thier footsteps, i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Hey guys? Rosé?" I cant help but yo feel scared and grip hardly to rosé hand who's not answering me.

"Oww unnie, loosen your grip huhu" she let out a cry and tap my shoulder.

"Answer me if i ask next time okay tsk, where's the girls? I cant hear thier footsteps and giggle anymore, i swore to god if this is kinda prank I'll make y'all lives a living hell." I threaten.

"Jeez unnie  relax ~ I'm sure you will thank us later tsk, wait let me fix my shoelace stay still dont move." She said before letting my hand go. Minutes later i couldn't feel rosé presences anymore, i start to feel panic when a large warm arm place in my shoulder, i was about to slap it but a hand stop me, and i feel a warm breath side of my neck.

"Nini its me" i soon relax when i know who is it.

"You startled me oppa...by the way what it's about? Can i removed my blindfold now?" I ask, he slide his fingers down to my hand and hold it before answering me.

"Later... Lets just walk more step away okay?" I just nod and let him guide me the way.

"You can take the blindfold off now princess.." That is the last thing he said before letting my hands go.