END.

Jennie

"Kaylee baby stop running around you'll destroy your dress my god"

"Where's Luca and Aziel!!!?" I frustratedly shout.

"Relax honey it's your big day, just sit there and i will take care about this naughty little princess here and about the boy's they're with thier father don't worry." Mom wink at me and signal na makeup artist to continue their job.

Today its my big day, after a long wait I'm finally getting with my savoir, my lili oppa soon to be my husband any minutes now. And our 5 years old three little angels is present too, yes you heard it right, i gave birth to three lil pumpkin, can you imagine it? Three small human being fitted inside of my tummy? Of course you can imagine it.

When the doctor said that i have to take another push, my eyes nearly come out from it socket, the old manoban was damn right about the twins, but it didn't stop there the doctor ask for another push to get the 3rd baby out.

I was like " A 3rd BABY!??, damn you liam your sperms are so active and strong make sure i won't see that pines of yours even a peek or I'll cut it AHHH" After i said that i do one last push. Liam keep saying sorry and love you's while i crushed his fingers and bite his flesh.

"Its a girl, you can rest now Mrs. Manoban you did great for giving birth to three adorable babys."

"I damn did." Then i passed out with a kiss on my forehead.

When i woke up the room was pack by both our family with other 3 pregnant woman, mina, irene and rosé, my cousin was pregnant by one and only jisoo, he impregnated her after the 'Guy time' meet up.

And my pretty cousin let him, she said she was jealous at me too, i could almost puke blood that time thankfully i didn't.

They carry my baby's and past it to one another, for god sakes my babys are not a ball, so a order liam to kick them and put the two babys on my arms while he hold our little princess, the daddy's girl, why i know she's a daddy's girl? Well it's easy.....

She well cry if liam let go of her, i cant even hold my own daughter gadddd~, and she have to hold liam one finger even I'm breastfeeding her.

Its a good thing i have my boy's with me, i have someone at my back more than liam huh! Take that!!!

After i discharge liam surprise me by moving to a big villa, he said its better living there because we're starting a small family now and its good for the triplet's caused when they grow up they can have a bigger place to run around and i immediately agree on that.

Its not just liam who have surprise me, the squad bring us on the squad hideout, there's a big playground for the kids outside,and a room upstairs for them, it has seven bed there three on each side and 1 bed near the middle window.

Its was lovely and all, they said they make it their selves and that it will be the future room of each of our own child when we decide to hung out all together. They're so thoughtful and i thank them for that.

"I want daddy! Wahhh" kaylee Cry's disturb me from my thoughts who's wiggling on her grandmami grips.

"You can see daddy later baby, so for the mean time we to stay with mommy okay? Did kaylee understand grandmami?" My mother said rubbing Kaylee's back.

"But i want daddy now! Huhu" She throw her small hand on the air and sway it left to right keep giving us her tantrums.

"Prin-"

"Mommy!!" The door open with a loud bang followed by my two prince charming shouting my name.

"What are you boys doing here wheres your grandpa and daddy?" I ask and stand up from my sit.