CHAPTER 10

The old manoban couple is in the garden one is reading his news paper while the other one is watering her flowers. The peaceful harmony was interrupted by a chubby boy running to thier direction while screaming.

"Auntie, uncle your cute nephew is here! "

"Aish go away you're disturbing our relax session." The old man said waving leo away.

"Don't lessen to that old man leo, he's already old that's way he is like that." Old lady M said.

"Huhuhu auntie you're really good to me not like that old grumpy over there." Leo said wiping his non-exciting tears.

"......." Old manoban.

"Leo learned some manners he's your senior, I'm sorry about that brother." Lee jongsuk said

"Ahmp"

"Good morning grandma and grandpa ! Your two handsome grandsons are here!" Seulgi said.

"Big nephew's, you're here come carry your small uncle."leo said and run toward seulgi. But the later didn't want to carry the chubby guy.

"I will not carry you! You're to heavy! You're bullying your junior!" Seulgi said and push the poor guy to tzuyu.

"Big nephew tzu?" Leo give him a pout and puppy eye. But the later is like a carbon copy of liam cold as fvck.

"No" he shortly reply.

"......" Leo

"Come here leo, next time you have to loss some weight so they can carry you. " her mother IU said.

"Yes mothet." He respond feeling devastated.

"Hi my grandsons, so what news you talking about yesterday? Come, come have a seat." Old lady M said.

"Yeah, what news? Are you guys finally giving me a great grandchildren? " old Manoban happily ask.

"Not us but liam does."  Seulgi reply

"What!?"

"Aish stop fooling hyung,  what seulgi mean is... Big brother liam already found his beloved nini and yeah he buy a villa near her house and lived there and i dont know what's next im not a noisy person." Tzuyu said, while everyone look at him like he have grown a two big horn.

"Errrr... You're ruining the mood bro." Seulgi said as he cleared his throat. "Let me do the talking." Tzuyu replied with a nob and a OK sign.

"Yeah like what tzuyu said, big bro buy a house near the kims so he can get close to his nini and his family, and grandfather don't have to worry about great grandchildren because I'm sure you will get one this year...." Seulgi serious said.

"Ha!! And what about you two?" Old lady manoban said.

"Grandma we're this a students..." Tzuyu said

"But you're graduating this year! If you don't find a girlfriend then i find you one!"

"Huhu grandma there's no need to hurry such thing huhu" seulgi whine.

"I already found someone grandma no need to worried about me, worry about hyung seulgi." Tzuyu said.

"Hey! You're putting me in a hot spot!" He angrily response.

"Sorry brother but thats the truth." Tzuyu said and pat his brother shoulder. " please excuse me, I'll be going now i have date to attend to." With that he leave and the poor seulgi have to deal with his grandmother.

" errr. Grandma  ehh you don't have to worry about me too, it just the one i took fancy with is hard to approach but rest assured, i will do my best!" Seulgi said and pat his chest.

"Just make it sure" she replied and drink her tea.

"Very good my young man." Old manoban said. " so what really is the name of this nini? "

"Yeah, I've been wandering this for many years." Lee jungsok ask

"It's jennie kim grand uncle, jennie ruby jane kim" he replied.

"A kim? Maybe she is related to kim teahyung?  Your brother business partner?" Lee jungsok ask.

"Yes grand uncle you're right." He replied.

"so when is the wedding? " old manoban ask.

"Grandpa they just meet!!" Seulgi object.

"So what? They've know eachother for years, its already time for they marriage." He stubbornly replied.

"Brother i think its to early for that they've just meet again. Let them decide their future." IU said as she feed her son.

"Hmm grand auntie is right" seulgi nob.

"Hmm ok i think so too." Old manoban said.

"........." All

"Look at you! I don't know what to do with you anymore, i didn't know why i marry you in the first place! Old moody manoban!" His wife said and left him behind and continue watering her plants.

"Because you love me! Who are you calling old!? You're old too you know!" He replied.

Seulgi quietly leave like a cat, he did not wish to witness his grandparents disgusting moments, thats how he called it.

"Seulgi you have to find a wome- where did that kid go?" Old manoban ask looking around to find his grandson.

"He just left duh" his wife replied.

"Leo let's go you're too young to witness such disgusted thing come cover your eyes and reas." Lee jungsok said and carry his heavy child and left, IU bow at them and follow her husband and son. Old manoban blink and said to his wife.

"Honey they bullying me" he grad her hand and pout at her.

"You deserve it you're acting like a teenage girl!" His wife turn her back at him and busying her self on her plants.

Old manoban feel devastated and only can heavy sign and eat his bread. "No body loves me anymore." He murmured to his self. "Huhuhu"

Lady manoban just shake her head to his husband stupid eagyo and childish act.

The family is really like this but it doesn't meet they hate each other, they just act like that, and they always got eachother back through ups and down. And the old couple mouth is like a machine gunner and can upset a person, they're really a bluntly person if they don't like you they will said it directly to your self, and the other couple too have a foul mouth especially lee jungsok, he is like hís brother old manoban. Leo on the other hand is like a adult man stock on a chubby boy body. So don't be surprised is he act and talk like his older than you. Just like he treat his big nephew's.

This family is had to approach and really famous especially liam and his grandpa who is a retired general in this country. And his wife is a former famous doctor who save many life's even in the war, that's how they meet eachother. IU is a well-known lawyer on the town and country and her husband is also a businessman like liam and a chief of police.The people on this city  both admire and fear them, and they know who not to offend with.

"Dwight! Call the eldest young master to come here and bring his baby nini so we can finally meet her, if he won't agree tell him i will visit them my self." Old manoban said to Dwight as he continue to read his news paper.

"Yes old master M" dwight replied and bow before leaving.

"You're really tempting about this huh? Can't wait to meet his grand daughter in-law tsk." His wife said and seat next to her husband.

"Ah ahh, im too old already, i want to meet my great grandchildren as soon as possible so i can hold them before i leave this world." He replied

"Hey don't say such thing! You will still live  long and see our great grandchildren grow and your not leaving me!" His wife hug him as she scold him.

"Yeah yeah, i wont and stop scolding me I'm so old for that." He replied and response to his wife hugs.