Chapter 39

Charot.

Manoban Manor

"Did you already know the baby gender?"

"Not yet, I just agree on jennie wish not to go on a ultrasound, so it will surprise everyone including us." Liam replied while slicing and peeling the fruits for jennie.

"Oh.." Grandma Manoban mouth form an O and nodding her head in understanding.

"For a 5 month pregnant, your belly is huge, do you think you're getting a twin little lass?" Grandpa manoban eyes sparkle by the thought of it.

"I think so... Or maybe my baby is just fat and healthy." Jennie shyly replied.

"I highly believed you are getting a twins! Aiya! I can already imagine your minimi running around the manoban manor!" Grandma manoban exclaimed.

"Hey liam make sure you're taking good care of kim lass or i slice your throat." Grandpa manoban threaten him.

"Grandpa....." Liam groan while jennie cant help but to giggle at her fiancée suffering.

°°°

Guy's hangout house

"Hyung, how does taking care of pregnant women work for you? It is hard?" Seulgi ask they are in the leaving room now keeping on liam so he won't wander around and ruined their surprise.

"I've heard from internet that taking cared of a pregnant women is horrible you will get less of sleep and you have to deal with their change mood swings." The boys nodded thier head at jeongyeon remark except for liam.

"No is not, not at all, i actually loved to serve my sweetheart, get what she needs ,do things she what's to do and foods she what's to eat and she's getting cuter everyday with her pregnancy specially her moods swings, and there's nothing hard of taking care of your pregnant partner, if you loved her you have to take care of her and be there with her in all cost and its not you who suffered from getting cramps and giving birth to a baby." Liam roll his eyes at jeongyeon who's giving nonsense question.

"Heard that jeong? Its not you who suffer but them, all you do is plant a seen on her then the rest she's the one to suffered from getting cramps, crying over small thing, getting sensitive and specially to giving birth, so it fair enough to give you a little suffering too, by serving her and give all she needs even its in the middle in the night." Cheayoung said lecturing jeong.

"Yeah lessen to lil cab jeong"

"....."

"Wait how did you now about this thing cabby?" Liam ask.

"Ehhh i kinda make mina pregnant haha tada!?" Cheayoung awkwardly clapped.

The guys chocked on thier drinks and food.

"What!?" The guys exclaimed except for liam.

"How months is she now?" Liam ask him again.

"Two... Two months" he scratch his head and smile at them.

"You... Your fast..." Jeongyeon slatted

"You even beat seulgi and tzuyu on it." Liam continue and tapped his back then added.

"Congrats then, you will ganna be a father soon." Cabby face lighted up and nod proudly, he likes to be a Father and be call daddy someday by his child just like liam.

"Yes" He eagerly responded while jeongyeon is staring at him still shock by the news.

"Seulgi why are you asking about this tho?" Liam ask his brother who open the topic about taking care about pregnant woman.