Chapter 4

A man doing elegantly paper works at his office, he glazed at the clock ticking beside of his table, he frown its 12:45 am already but he still signing his paper works. A knock can be heard outside of his office door. And his assistant Jisoo came in.

" elder young master L your youngest bother call and ask if you still coming home." Assistant Jisoo ask." No, and please call them back and inform them that I will not coming home because of some errands and tell them to sleep already and don't think of me. " liam said with his smoothing deep beautiful voice without looking to his assistant.

With a heavy sign jisoo leave the office and do what have his boss slash best bud said.

After jisoo exit his office liam took the girlish hairpin from the small box that he have keep for years and smile. He look at the hairpin in his hand, he've forgotten to give to its owner years ago.

Flashback.

After the boy saved the little girl he pick the hairpin that have feel off and he drag the chubby girl with her little hand  not so far from the road and take a  set on the nearly bench.

"hey there little one are you okay?" the boy ask
"En, oppa.. little jen² is ok" * while doing an ok sign*
"aishh  that's good, but little one why are you alone where is your parents?" the boy ask wile looking around.
" amm i run off to my mother because i see a puppy crossing the road, what if it get squish by does big cars? "
" aishh still you should not run off that way, its so dangerous little nini"
" Little nini? " cute jennie ask
" HAHAHAHAHHA why are you so cute? yes little nini from now on that's what imma called you"
Suddenly someone shout fron afar while running. Then hug the the little girl.
(?? ask) " where did you go? mommy is so worried and almost call a police aishh "hug little jennie tight.
" amm aunt, little nini  is okay it just she saw a puppy and suddenly run away and thanks god i grab her on time before the car can hurt her, btw aunt im ganna go I'm late for my game byeee see yeah when i see you"  the boy said before running away. little jen² shout. " wait oppa what's your name?".. "just call me liam or lili little one byee" ' w-wait lili...

While running away from the pear, i look at my hand. " aish i forgot to give this hairpin back to chubby nini ahmp never mind I'll just keep it and give it to her in the future. " a 12 years old liam said.

End of flashback.

Liam smile of that thoughts, he wonder of what would his little nini looks right now its been years since he last saw her, maybe she would look very beautiful  and cute like the chubby cheeks he have meet back then. He chuckle and suddenly remembered the cat like eyes of the little girl and his heart beat race,he did not understand it at first when his in his 12 years old self but now he clearly understood it, he place his hand on his  beating chest and sign. A ringing phone have interrupt his cloudy thought's and click his tongue in annoyance and pick up the call.

A voice of his friend can be heard in the other line of the phone call. " yow! Liam my men hello hello." Liam rub his eyebrows and response. " cut the crop kook what do you want? Its 12am alredy. "

"Ehe i just miss my friend is that a problem? and i know that your not asleep tell jisoo told me." Jungkook boost him self.

" just say it kook i have lots of works to finish so i can go home. " Liam replied in his elegant deep voice.

"Okay, okay aish its just i found your nini and i just happened to know an hour ago by my sweet teahyung who told me that your dear nini is finding you too, and its my boyfriend sister bro hahaha what a small world right liam? Hahaha liam? Yow bro you still there?" Jungkook ask.

"Kook its not the time to joke around i have important works to do than to deal with your annoying ass." Liam response.

"Im not joking okay!? Its just the story you told me and her story are so similar and she know your name she even also have this cute nickname on you HAHAHAHA lili oppa~~." Jungkook tease and laugh his ass out.

Liam tightened his grip on his phone and calm his fast beating heart. Before replaying to his friend. " i have to look it my self kook but thank you for informing byee. " and he hang up the call.

Jungkook stare at his phone blankly, because of his cold hearted friend just hang up before he can say a word. He just struggle it up and place his phone beside in the table lamp and lay on his bed to sleep.

Liam on the other hand had a big charming smile on his lips staring at the hairpin that he have been holding since the phone call ended. Then he grad his phone and dial jisoo phone number.

A sleeping jisoo have been disturb by the ring of his phone he curse the person who's calling him right now but take it back after he saw who's calling him and hurly answer the call.

" I have some work to give you, bring me the information of miss jennie kim the sister of teahyung in an hour and get some pictures of her too hurry, don't slacks off and do what you have to do. " jisoo blink a couple of times before replaying.

"Yes boss huhuhu liam spare your handsome friend someday I my put a resignation paper on your table soon huhuhu." Jisoo said and wiped his single tear like him single.

"Lets just see and don't worry I'll rise your salary now go! Hurry!" Liam response in excitement.

" okay huhuhu. " jisoo said before hanging up.

Liam keep pacing back in front he only stop when he heard a knock on his office door he come back to his set and sat on it before giving permission to come in to jisoo. " come in" while pretending doing some work before rising his head and look at jisoo.

"Here is the thing you ask me to do president L." Jisoo said while having a teasing smile on his lips. " ehemm bro,  what's up with the girl are you hitting on some chick now? Are you really proving us that you're not gay? " jisoo said while wiggling his eyebrows at liam.

"Ouh shut up, how many times do i have told you all that I'm not gay, I'm just waiting for someone and finally i found her." Liam replied before throwing a pen at jisoo direction, but jisoo just laugh at him.

"Ouh you mean the girl from your childhood sweetheart story? HAHAHA i thought you're just joking that time." Jisoo tease.

" get your ass out in my office right now jisoo before i kick you out. " liam said looking at the laughing turtle rabbit chou that also looking at him with a teasing smile before walking out the room.

Before could jisoo fully walk out into the room he look back and said. " liam bro a friendly advice from your dear friend which is me ehemm..  When you're in a relationship with future sister in-law soon please take it slow I'm not ready to be an uncle so soon. " he smile helplessly before an another pen land on his face and run away." A deep voice screaming his name afar can be heard before jisoo laugh his ass off and slap his knees before getting in on his car and drove off.

After what happened on his office, liam started digging the background of his beloved,  he found where she live, what are her favorite color and foods, and that she is allergic on cinnamon, and her favorite animal is chinchillas and capybaras. And she have a one pet dog named kuma, shes on her last year on college right now and well graduate in a few months and she is 22 years old, younger than him. " its okay age doesn't matter no worry's hahaha" liam said and chuckle.

He spend his time reading his woman profile information and lastly her picture, she've grown up to be a beautiful woman but she still have her chubby cheeks, liam chuckles.

He keep staring at her photo and caressing it, he smile and gently put it in his drawer before standing up ready to leave and go home. His taking a week of leave and let bambam (his cousin on his mother side) with his secretary somi to handle the company for awhile because he have to chase her beloved nini and grab the opportunity to know her even more.

A sleeping jennie,sleep peacefully and didn't know of what surprise she would received tomorrow and the following days, she planned to chase her liam oppa but liam will beat her on it.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Hi guys an update for you tonight cos why not? HAHAHA btw i got perfect score im math but fail in my entrep 😩 4/40 damn this score, good thing it's just a quiz imma do my best next time i guess skl hahaha goodnight and i love you bananas 🫂.