Chapter 17

Today is our final exam, I'm hella nervous right now walking to our room with my friends, and the boys  they kinda protective these past few day after they found out that im their elder brother girlfriend.

"I think i left my brain in the house unnie, i can't remember anything of what we study this weekends huhu." Nayeon said  biting her nails.

"Stop doing that." Irene said and remove nayeon finger at her mouth.

"Can't help it im nervous. If i don't know the answer later unnie dont cover your paper so i can copy." She said and pull irene hands.

"Nope you're on,your own sis." She said and pull her hand away from nayeon grip before flipping her hair.

"You're so heartless unnie" she then pout.

"Come on guys, the exam will start any minutes now good luck to us." Jennie said and walk towards her seat and soon the gang followed.

"My guardian angel is strong unnie cause i pray everyday i don't have to worry." Rosé said and munch the chips she holding, like duh who needs to study when you have a strong guardian angel?

"Where did the chips came from? I didn't see that earlier. " cubby ask and sit next to her.

"Just don't ask cub." Sana said and tap cheayong shoulder.

"Take your seats kids the teacher is here." Irene said and sat next to jennie.

"Lessen to your mother kids."seulgi add and wink at her and the latter rolled her eyes at him in replied.

Seulgi been bothering her since they bump in the mall, flirting and calling her names like babe, love etc. And its bothering her a lot because for some unknown reason she found her self liking it and even her heart will beat crazy when the latter do does things.

"Unnie are you okay? You look annoyed and frustrated?" Jennie ask whispering at her. "It is because of seul?" She then teasingly wiggle her eyebrows at irene.

"Of course, his so annoying and what's with the annoying smirk? Can you drop it" she frustratedly said and jennie laugh at her.

"Miss kim kindly distribute the exam paper and i can see you're not nervous at all about this final exam caused you're the only one i see laughing here." The prof said.

"Aishh i hate this old man, can he just mind his own business? " jennie said and curse under her breath and irene laugh at her.

"And you too miss bea please help miss kim thank you." The said before sitting on his chair. Now its jennie turn to laugh at her before getting the stock of exam paper.

"On second thought just let haruto and jay distribute it hehe." The prof who's sweating hurriedly said and look at the manoban brothers.

The girls raised thier eyebrows at the manoban's questioning them with thier eyes. But the boys just struggled thier shoulders then look at the professor who's looking away at them.

The dou dont have choice but to sit back in thier chairs.

"Seul you scared the hell out of that old man, by the way, why did you do that, i pity haruto and jay those guys is here to protect us, but look at them distributing papers." Jeongyeon said whispering at him.

"Hyung will fired him if he know that the prof let his princess carrying and distributing those papers, and i don't want my bae to carry those things too. And besides they're here to study too not just to protect us dammy!" Seulgi whispered back still glaring at the poor prof.

"Yeah sure."

"If it nayeon I'm sure you will do the same thing too tsk." Seul said

"Okay you guys can start answering now, you have 1 and a half hour to finish that and time timer starts now." The prof said and set the timer.