Chapter 11

[ breaking new a guy named kim Hanbin have been found dead under the bridge of turtle lake and other 5 guys unknown, the police said that its a riot between his group and another group and they end up like this and they also found that this kim Hanbin guy is also a drug dealer and have so many rape cases, god do really punish to does have sins. And that's the new for today, have a good day.]

"Hanbin is dead ..... " irene murmured

"He deserved it and i can believe that he do such thing what a maniac." Nayeon said.

"Let's call jennie and tell her what happened." Mina response

"Where is she by the way? Its been two day scene we last saw her.... Maybe she is one of hanbin victim?" Sana said and bite her nails. Irene smack her head and said.

"Stop takling nonsense! Rosie is jennie sick? You're always in her house right? How is she?" Irene ask

"Jenjen didn't go home this past two days and uncle is not worry at all!! Even auntie just chilling in the backyard, I'm the only one is worrying there! Ahmp and that mandu didn't pick up my calls, I'm so stress right now, i need food to eat." With that she exit the room and go to nayeon 's kitchen.

"Don't empty my fridge chipmunk!!" Nayeon shout and follow rosie.

'I hope nothing bad happened to her, sana can you call her? Try it maybe this time She'll pick up the call. " Irene said and hug the pillow next to her.

"Hmmm okay" she replied then give jennie a call, this time it rings, after 3 rings someone answer it in another line. A deep and elegant voice that can make your ear pregnant.

"Hello?"

Sana blink and switch the phone into speaker so everyone can hear the other line.

"Hello who is this?"

"Hey!! Why do you have my bestfriend phone? Where is she? If something happened to her i will slice your throat!" Irene said

"K" he shortly replied.

"That's it!? You-

"Brother lili who are you talking to? Its that my phone? Who's calling?" The girls heard jennie voice in the other line and stare at eachother and blink.

"It's your friends i guess, they asking about your whereabouts."

"Ouh please give me my phone I'll talk to them." Jennie ask

"Okay, I'll just take a shower" he replied

"Can i come?" She ask

"No" jennie pout

Her friends in the other phone blink they can't believed thier friend is such a pervert.

"Jennie is that really you? I didn't know your such a - " jennie cut nayeon and said

"Errrr hmmm hi guys what's up?" She said

Don't what's up me jennie kim, who's the guy? " mother irene mode said.

"Err my boyfriend rene.."she shyly replied

"What? As far as i know i didn't see you hanging out with a guy." Irene said

"It's my lili rene, i found him "she softly replied. "More like he found me"

Irene and the others gaps as they heard the news. "Really!? That's wonderful news it is, that's why uncle and auntie is so chill even you didn't come home in two days straight. Wait... They already know about it? And I'm the only one didn't!? I feel so betrayed huhu." Rosie said dramatically.

"Shut up ro" jennie said, rosie replied with a chuckle cos she know that her cousin roll her eyes at her in the other phone.

"Jen, i think my eras are pregnant can your lili take the responsibility with of it?" Sana ask.