Chapter 3

Jennie arrived in her house and hurly come inside to find her brother's cos she have some question to ask. The maid greet her then she greeted them back, she found her mother in the kitchen making their dinner she greet her mother with a hug then ask.

"Mom have my brother's arrived yet?" While breaking the hug. "Nope but they're be here soon in a minute, why? Mrs. Kim response.

"I have something to ask them and mom i found my lili." Jennie said with a big smile on her face.

Mrs. Kim shock with her word cos she thought that her daughter have long forgotten it.

"Really? How? When did you see him? I thought you have forget and joked about it." Mrs. Kim ask

"Mom how could i? His my saviour and i can't forget that handsome face and dazzling doe eyes? I finally found him mom and i need my brother's help." Jennie response.

"Help from what dear sister~?" Kai said " ouh good thing your here, where's V? Oppa#

"His parking the car, but you didn't answer my question what help? Kai said.

"I found my lili oppa i need your help, both of you and V please oppa for you baby sister. " jennie said while doing her puppy eyes that her brother can't say no to.

"She's doing the puppy eyes again turn your back kai and close your eyes." V said while closing his ayes.

"But oppa ~~ i need your help i finally found him, my lili and he is your partner in business, the owner of LM corp." Jennie response in cute voice.

"LM? Why you didn't said it earlier? The owner of that company is my boyfriend best friend aishh. " V said

"I just know it like an hours ago okay" jennie response and then pout.

"But are you sure about it little sis, what if he can't remember you cos it's been years the last time he saw you." kai said he is just worried about her little sister feelings.

"I'm sure kai oppa, I've waited for so long about it so please help me with this if it won't work I'll stop promise. " jennie response.

"Okay I'll call cookie to tell him about this I'm sure he'll agree, he have been worrying about his best friend being single since birth all he do is work and taking care of his two brother's , I'll go to my room now im ganna update you after this." V said and take his phone out before going to his room and call his boyfriend.

"Thank you oppa!" Jennie shout excitement. Mrs. Kim and kai just shake their heads because of jennie antics.

After that jennie go to her bedroom to take a shower and change her uniform to comfortable cloths. While drying her hair, she suddenly thought about liam, his doe eyes pointed nose,plump lips  his perfect shape face and body. Jennie wonder if liam have 6 pack abs inside those shirt how it felt if she touch it. Jennie blush because of that and  Scold her self for thinking such a dirty thought's about her liam oppa.

While jennie is busy scolding her self a maid knock on her door and said that the dinner is ready and need her presence on the table to eat with her family. She response and go downstairs with the maid.

She take a set next to her mother and start eating her food while eating her brother's arrived and joined them and suddenly V start a conversation with her.

"Sis I've already talk with cookie, he agreed and also your graduating this year right? I want you to work in LM corp and train there after one year because your ganna be handling our other business here in seoul."

"Right sis while your training there you can do your moves on your beloved lili~ Hahaha." Kai said with a teasing tone.

He received a slap on his shoulder from her blushing sister and rub it in pain, he pout and look at his parents asking for help but all he got in response is " you deserve it" he pout even more and just dig on his food while mumbling something.

Jennie just ignore him and she avert her gaze on V and response. " thank you oppa your the best." She stood up and hug kiss teahyung on his cheek.

"How about me lil sis? Kai ask. But jennie just roll her eyes on him but receive a kiss on his cheek "okay you too kai oppa tsk." Kai smile at her then taxe his tongue out at V " tsk childish." Teahyung replied.

"Okay stop it you two and eat your making the food wait, and nini please don't get your hopes up daddy don't want you to get hurt okay?" Mr. Kim said.

"Dad don't call me nini only liam oppa can call me that, yes dad i know my limits yeah.. Im full now thank you for the food I'm going to my room goodnight fam mwa." With that jennie go to her room to chat with her friends in wechat before going to bed.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Hi guys, i apologize for my grammar and english 😅  this is my first time making a story but i hope y'all like it and sorry for late update, school activities fvck me so hard and our exam is coming this week plss pray for me HAHAHAHA goodnight banana's.