Chapter 27

Jennie

I gently grazed  his face, my fingers softly trace over his brows, slowly making their way down to his sharp cheekbones and halting at his lips

Oppa close eyes is allowing me to gently brush back a strands of his hair that stuck on his forehead. As a tingling coursed my body.

I quickly brought my lips to his, it was light peck like a feather brush to his moist ones, that caused him to finally woke up.

"Good mornings beautiful." He greeted with his huskily deep voice and his brown eyes shining through the sunlight who peck in our room that staring extremely at me is sending a electricity sensation to my core and body.

"G-good morning too oppa" i greeted back giving him my famous gummy smile ignoring my troubling itching core.

My smile froze when i saw a bruise on his neck and a scratch on his shoulder like some cat is beating him.

Suddenly a flashback run across my mind on how wild we are last night so I'm the one who's making those mark and scratches on his shoulder.

Just by remembering it the heat run up to my face, im pretty sure that i look like a tomato right now.

My hand unconsciously cover my face before i know it. A chuckle woke me up from my trained of thoughts.

"Why so red? Are you perhaps recalling our wonderful activity last evening?" He laugh pulling me to his embrace.

"Actually i do too, just by thinking of it make me smile, like how we tangled and become one in the bed and how you take me whole, shout my name begging, huh!! Alas! you even called me dad-"

I put my both hands on his mouth stoping him from finishing his word, how can he be so shameless!?

"Okay that's to much, lets go out and have a branch I'm hungry~ "

"But i want you to be my breakfast in be-"

"Why are you so talkative?! Bring back my lili oppa that is not so talkative at all!!" She whine.

"Aww why so shy? Bring back my blunt baby nini now!" He copied my action and voice acting like a girly girl.   How dare him mimic me?!

"Aw, ouch nini HAHAHA aw" I'm punching and pinching his chest and he still have the guts to laugh his throat.

Im planning to cut his throat but he grab my both hands and pin me under him, and I'm tryin to get out from his grip.

"Stop wiggling." He groan clenching his jaw, i send him my questioningly look and he just smirk at me before looking down.

I widen my eyes and stop moving, i totally forgot that we are naked under this blanket!

I'd tried to alter a word but nothing came out, so i just decided to shut and zip my mouth. Im sore as fuck I'll better behave.

I've decided to find my courage to speak and act cutely at him.

"Oppa~ im sore..." I pout my lips and look at him like a puppy. He just laugh and kiss my forehead, nose and a peck on my lips before getting down from me.

He carried me to the bathroom, my body relax as soon it touch the water, oppa joined and bath me together with him.

Promise just a bath no monkey business. ( we didn't ask ruby jane :>)

I- i know... Get lost!!!

After our bath oppa was the first one to exit the bathroom and change, he also change the duvet because err ehem.. There's a bloodstained on it.

He came back and carried be back to our bed and help me dry my self, after that he took me to the closet and left so i can dress.

"Lili im done!" Okay its not like i cant walk it just... Its still hurts *pout and plus i like it when he babys me keke.

"Do you want room service or we will just joined the others?" He ask before carefully putting me in the bed.

"Hmmm let me think." I claps my hand together and acting like i was thinking.

He chuckle and rub my head softly.

"Okay think." He replied sitting next to me waiting for my answer.

"Hehe a room service will do lili, cause if we joined them I'm sure they'll just tease us and besides im still uncomfortable to walk heh."  I scratch me head not daring to meet his eyes.

"Room service it is!" I wish i could wipe the smirk on his face ahpm!

"I'll just tell the others that we cant join then for a branch." I just nod and make my self comfortable in the bed.

Minutes later a staff knock on our door and delivered our food, oppa take it before giving the guy a tip and close the door.

He placed the food near our bed and start feeding me, and who am i to declined? I gladly open my mouth and let him feed me.

"Aish I'm spoiling to much" Oppa exclaimed before continue feeding me.

"Because you love me! That's normal psh" i report, he chuckle and peck my lips and feed me again.

Author pov

"Hyung called, he said they can't joined us for breakfast, they'll just make it up in dinner and he also said to do want we want to do this afternoon." Seulgi said before putting his phone away and set with the others.

"By this process i believe there is a high chance of rate that our niece's or nephew's will be make, let just wait for a couple of months to clarify it." Jisoo clap his hands in joy before digging on his food.

"I hope they did not wear protection." Jeongyeon said

"Hmm i check thier room in advanced yesterday and make sure to take all the condoms on his drawer and cloth." Tzuyu replied and the guys nod in satisfaction tapping his shoulder for doing a great job. The girls just shake thier heads at them.

"What if big brother pull it out?!" Cubby suddenly ask.

"Cubby!!"

"Hey kid!!"

"Where did you learned that from kiddo?!!"

"My baby its not innocent anymore huhu jeongyeon its your fault!!"

"Why me!?" Jeongyeon hurriedly ask, why its always me  huhu.

Cheayoung can only  smile helplessly at jeong and lower his head on embarrassment when the people around them is staring at them weirdly.

Tzuyu, irene, sana specially mina send him a dagger before mouthing him the he is grounded and doomed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Double update!! I just want to say thank you to this three DanielleKartel
Lisas_Magic_Fingers  and Aikatarina_11 for making me laugh and specially to Aikatarina_11 for always leaving a comment on some chapter i really appreciate it.

And to those who always give thier votes y'all deserved to be mention to the other up coming chapter mwa!