Chapter 14

Jimin and i already captured the guy who's following liam these past few day, and we're in the basement now.

"Jim any plans where to start the torture?" Jisoo ask as he light the lighter for his cigarette.

"Hmm how about you chou? Any plans? I think we should undress him first and bath him with boiling water for warm up? " he and jisoo chuckle as he said those words and look at the guy who's tide up in a chair.

"Hmmmm"

"You saying something kiddo?" Jisoo teasingly ask.

"Chou he can't talk silly, let me untie the cloth on his mouth first." Jimin humbly said as if his doing a favor on a child.

"Psycho hahaha sure, sure." He replied and drop the cigar and step on it and light another one.

"Not as the boss hahaha i learned it from the best, btw can you feed ruru for me? I'll just boiled some water for this guy to take a bath." Jimin ask

"Let me out of her you guys are crazy!  If my brother know this your dead!" The guy shout as soon the cloth is out of his mouth but he is still tide up.

"Be a good boy and seat still, no one can hear you here by the way feel free to shout I'll just Ready your bathtub." Jimin said and pat the head of the guy they tide up. Then dou leave the room.

"Chou the meat is already there, no need to go in the fridge. I'm sure ruru is hungry now." He said as he lock the door.

"He is not the only one is hungry, bring me some food after you boiled the water." Jisoo replied and turn his back on jimin and go to the pool near the ocean where they feed the shark that liam save back then when his 11 and make his own pet, surprisedly it recognized its saviour, and he even ride and play with it, cool right?

Jisoo whistle hard and take the big juicy meat in the cart, soon enough a splash can be heard going to his direction. He waited tell he saw the big guy circling in his dinner pool.

"Hi there big guy, ready for your dinner? Hahaha" the shark respond with a splash of water.

Jisoo throw the meat, ruru catch is with his big mouth and sharp teeth.

"Stay here, I'll be back later for your dessert." But the shark didn't lessened to him and swim back in the ocean.

"Will never mind I'll just call you back later, you just lessen to me if it comes to food you fish!!" He shouted

"Hayst boss is so cool to have a pet like that." Jisoo said as he envy his cold hearted badass boss.

But a softy when it comes to sister in-law tsk.

—FF—
WARNING ABUSED SCENE AHEAD SKIP THIS PART IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS KIND OF THING, SKIP FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!

The dou came back to thier business as soon they've done thier task. And jimin come back with five people who's carrying the boiling hot water. And told them to undress the guy.

"Yow your winnie is not a winner its so small what are you 11? Hahaha" jisoo said and laugh with the guys as he look at the naked guy small p*n*s infront of him.

"You shit shut up!" The guy shout in protest.

"Ouh the lil boy is going to cry huhu HAHAHAHAHA " jimin said and hold his tummy because it hurts for to much laughing.

"Come, come call his mother hahaha." Jhope said as he wipe the tears on his eyes on to much laughing.

"I said shut the fuck up!! You guys are crazy! Let me out of here this instance!" He shout.

"The lil boy is giving his tantrum aww, give him his bath now so he'll shut up." Jisoo said and blow the smoke away. Jhope and his gang nob and throw the tide up guy on the tub with boiling water.

He shout in agony as soon he land on the hot boiling water the boy even light up a fire under it so it will boil him for good.

They let him suffer for five minutes, then push the tub upsidedown that cause the guy roll on the ground along with the hot water.

"Pick him up and add a gasoline shampoo all over him hahaha." Jimin said as he order the gang.

"So tell as lil guy, who's your brother? What did he want on our boss?" He then ask as he watch jhope shampoo the guy with gasoline.

"You won't talk ey? Would i light you up to open that nasty mouth of your's hmm?" Jisoo said as he threaten the guy who's all red now because of the boiling water.

"Still not ganna talk?" He ask again as he place his cigarette on the gas over the guy body.

"No! No I'll talk, he didn't stalk your boss, he just ask me to stalk his lover from afar, his sick,he is obsess with your boss lover that's it.

"I don't think so you're lying." Jisoo said

"Hayst okay I'll just tell you the truth I'll die anyway." He give up.

"Good choice then." Jisoo said and pat the guy shoulder.

"He want's Liam fortune and his lover, he happened to took fancy of his girlfriend too, and told him self that he'll kill liam for taking away all of what he deserved especially jennie and for killing his brother hanbin, and I'm just adopted that's why im here. Can you please spear me? I'm innocent here." He beg as soon he finished his story but the boys just look at him coldly, the jhope smirk.

"Really innocent? Are you sure about that? What about the girls you raped with hanbin? The drugs you sale to those teenage children? The people you hit and run with? Now tell me Domenic kim are you innocent?" Jhope said as he read the papers he was holding that contains Domenic profile and wrong doings.

Domenic widen his eyes as he look in horror at him, he was about to explained but jisoo throw his lighter on him that cause his body to fire because jhope bath him with gas.

He roll over and shout for help, but the people around just watch him as he suffered.

"Ruru dessert will be barbeque tonight then, I'm sure he will love it." Jisoo said and smile coldly to the guy rolling back in front to stop the fire but to his dismay he can't pull it off.

They watch him until it stop rolling and didn't breath. His face is unrecognizable. Jimin order the gang to cut his head and send it to his brother with a litter like what liam told them what to do.

Then the two men og jhope carry the body of the guy and follow jisoo outside.

Jisoo blow a hard whistle to call ruru minute later it appeared.

He then told the guys to drop the body on the sea pool so ruru can eat his dessert.

"Here's your dessert big guy surely your master loved you yeah. Good night." Jisoo said and watch ruru eat in one whole the body of Domenic, And drag it to the ocean.

He watch the beautiful moon above the sea its shining and breathtaking, he stay there in an hour and enjoy the view as the wind blow on his handsome face.

He called Liam to inform that the job is done and they will talk about it tomorrow because they can't talk about the details he have heard today in phone.

-----------

Double update :>
Cause my exam is coming and I'll be gone for a weeks to study even i didn't learned that much :>