Chapter 5

Waking up by the loud knock at her door, she heard a annoying voice of her cousin she covet her ears by the pillow in annoyance and shout. " Go home rosie its sunday i want to sleep stop bothering me!"

"What are you talking about unnie its still friday, get up and take a shower we're late. " rosie response. Jennie shot her cat like eyes wide open, she look at her phone then curse she hurly run to her bathroom and do her morning routine, after changing her clothes she run out in her room and grab a sandwich in the table before complaining at her parents cos why they did not wake her up and told her that its still friday.

She drag rosie with her and rode her car with a pouting chipmunk, " stop pouting already its not like you didn't eat for a months we're ganna be late." Jennie said.

"And who's fault is that? Ahmp if i didn't come and knock your door for sure your ganna say bye² at your perfect attendance ahmp...Shut up rosie it's sunday i want to sleep stop bothering me~~" rosie mimic her.

"ouh stop complaining already chipmunk or I'll change my mind for buying you a lunch tsk. " jennie response, rosie laugh nervously and said.

" I'm just kidding jen, i-I'll shut up now, and please do not cancel your plan to buy me free food ehe." Jennie just give an eye roll at rosie and continue driving her car.

"Lord why did you give me a cold hearted bitch cousin huhuhu what did i do in my past life to deserve this? all i want is to eat." Rosie mumble and pray, wiping her fake tears, jennie heard rosie said something but she didn't quite hear it.

"You saying something rosie? " she ask

"ahh no no i.. It's nothing hehehe, ouh look we're her cous let's go, the class will start in a minute now let's go." With that rosie hurly step down in the car and walk first without looking back.

"hey! Park chaeyong wait up! Damn you chipmunk wait up! " Jennie shout and run towards her cousin."damn those long legs ahmp" she mumble

The two girls arrived on time in the room before the teacher can beat them, signing in relief jennie set on her chair and greet her friends.

" i thought your not coming today, why are you almost late tho?" Irene ask "ouh she thoug- " before rosie can finish talking jennie cover her mouth and whisper in her ear.

"Said at least one word right now you're ganna say bye byee to your free lunch onwards. " jennie said.

"she thought what?" Irene ask

"Ouh nothing just forget I've said something ohh.. Look the teacher is here. " rosie said before looking away from irene.

"hmmm" irene humm and then look at her teacher.

" I'll ask you again after this in the cafeteria girls" jennie facepalm then rub her forehead and sign. " yes mom." She replied. "Good child, now lessen to the teacher."

The boys at the back just shake there heads in amusement, because of the girls antics.

"Future sister in-law and her friends are funny but scary at the same time. " seulgi said.

"Yeah..their also cute tho. " his younger bother tzuyu said while looking at sana who's teasing irene for being a mom to the group. His brother and cousin is looking at him with a teasing eye and smile that screaming  a we know you have a crush of that girl." look" ( y'all know what i mean:›).

Tzuyu just rise his middle finger at them and lessen to his teacher than looking at the teasing look of his brother and cousins.

After the class ended neyeon invite seulgi group to have lunch with them, while on their way at the cafeteria the group of friends bump in to hanbin gang.