Chapter 7

Stopping the car beside on the rode, liam pick up his phone and call his secretary jisoo. " jisoo i want you to buy a house near at the Kim's mansion ASAP, and tell the boys to pick my gift infront of the young master's school and deliver them to my layer hurry. "

Before jisoo can response, liam already ended the call. Jisoo mumble some curse word and having a friend like liam and question the god above, of what he do in his past life to deserve that and this... But he do what liam says anyway.

After calling the boys to pick something up in the front gate of the young master's school for liam and deliver it to thier layer he drive his car away and go to the Kim's residence to find a house for his ungrateful friend. Driving for an hour and half he finally find a house for  sale and a good quality that surely liam taste, after checking it he get the papers of the land and house then pay the man and deliver the papers and key to liam so he can sign it.

"Here are the papers and the key is inside in the envelope too mr. L, the land will be yours all you have to do is to signed it and don't worry about your things I'll take care of it, and about the gift your talking about is in the layer already." Jisoo said, he is really professional  when he is in work but if he is not on work duty his a nutshell crackhead.

Grabbing the paper inside on the envelope, after reading he signed it. "Thank you jisoo, i will move in tomorrow I'll expect my stuff will be there, now come with me in the layer." Standing up,leaving his office followed by jisoo in behind, walking to the elevator jisoo press the first floor button.

Stepping out at the LM corp, the dou rode the car and headed to one of liam private resorts. Upon arriving to the resort the dou welcome by a man in black uniform then bowed.

"Sir the gift are tide up inside already." Liam just nob then walk inside, he go to study room and twist the small head of the falcon beside his disk and a secret elevator open behind the bookshelves. Getting inside on it followed by the 2 man. Pressing a button which lead them to the secret layer  is house.

Once the elevator stop and open a painful cries can be heard and shouting for help. " broo what's up with this people here? Where and when did they offend you? " jisoo ask as soon as he saw how badly beaten up those people are.

"They have touch my other half that they're wasn't suppose to touch." Liam replied looking coldly at the people who was tided up.

Jisoo just shake his head looking pitifully at the unrecognized people and said "aish luck is not with you boys, tsk you wrong with the monster princess."

"Am i that cruel to you? Don't worry i won't kill them. After me and kai are satisfied beating them will ganna send this gift at the police front door. Speaking of kai, jimin get kai upstairs and before you bring him here please put a blindfold at him thank you." Jimin nob and do what have instructed to him by his boss.

Minutes later kai got in and remove the blindfold in his eyes. " i thought your ganna beat me up to for yelling at you in the house this evening. " kai joked.

"I cant do that and beside your my in-law." Liam chuckle. "And one more thing please do me a favor not to tell your sister that I've remembered her, it will ruined my planned."

"You better tell me what you've plan and yeah i can do that and i give V a text too, to inform him." Kai response

"Nahh I'll keep it my self, I've heard from somewhere that you have a noisy mouth." Liam said, kai give him a offended look and said. "Who told you that? That's a fake information! Tsk"

"Oh, really? That's what krystal said to me, jisoo you didn't tell me that your sister is a lair." Liam said and wink at jisoo telling him to go with the flow.

"I'm sorry Mr. L I'll discipline my sister with i get home." Jisoo replied

"What please no. I- i was just kidding what my gi- miss krystal have said is true i do have  a noisy mouth." Kai replied in horror he don't want his girlfriend to be scold and he don't to be scold by her too!

" I'm sorry? What's your girlfriend? If I'm not miss heard mr. Kim you just almost called my sister your girlfriend? " jisoo said in his serious cold voice.

Kai curse under his breath, he was sure he'll ganna die now.

"Err mr. Kim amm we.. I'm dating your sister sir just a months ago, she didn't tell you because she don't want you to be angry and hunt me." Kai said

"Well, I'm angry!" Jisoo response

"Please sir don't, i love Krystal with all-

"Wait kid i didn't said that I'll separate you two aish, i was angry because my sister have a lover and i don't have she beat me in to it ahmp!" Jisoo replied in annoyance

Kai blink a couple times trying to work his mind that just got explode of what jisoo said while liam can't control his straight face and laugh his ass off with jimin.

" i.. I thought... I don't understand. " kai who finally find his voice ask

"Don't be pressure kai, its just jisoo antics his not really that angry his a nutshell crackhead just don't try to make cry or hurt his sister." Liam said and tap kai shoulder.

"Liam is right and keep that and mind so i won't hunt you in the future."jisoo said

"Yes sir" kai said like a soldier talking to his commander.

"Okay stop it, kai come and let's began the beating so i can have my sleep." Liam said cutting the two conversation and kai nod before starting punching the man who was tide up, jisoo step aside and watch the dou beating the 6 man.

Hour have pass, kai dropped in the flor because of tiredness, while liam wash his hand that was full of blood. " jimin deliver this gift at the police station door and hang some cart on thier neck and write something on it so the police take them in,  kai and jisoo you can sleep here in the guess room its already late to go home. " liam said

"Okay thank broo/brother in-law"jisoo and kai said,liam just nod and headed to his room to sleep.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Just finish my exam,Finally I'm free from hell lol 🤣

My Liam Oppa ( JENLISA/JENLIAM AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें