Chapter 28

Jennie

The girls took me from oppa as soon we finished our breakfast while the boys let him play volleyball with them.

"Okay sis spell the tea." Irene said before applying some sunscreen on her skin.

"Hmm you even skip us the whole day yesterday and i thought you will joined us on dinner!" Sana exclaimed

"Errr sorry girls.... Its just i want to spend my time on oppa  and celebrate our engagement alone you know heh like normal couple do?" I replied

"You sound like you are asking us a question but... Anyways ~ how was it? Is he good in bed?"

"How big is he?" Nayeon and rosé said and unison earning a gasps from everyone.

"Nayeon!"

"Rosé!!"

"Shameless i say shameless!!!" Jennie shout sending the duo a dagger and cover her blushing cheek.

"Oh... Come on its normal to ask, besides we are all adult here there is nothing to by shy at all! Ahpm." Nayeon reported with a toned of her voice saying the matter of fact.

"Don't act like a teenage shy girl here unnie we all know that you are the expert on all of us here psh" Rosé  rolling her eyes on me.  How dare her?

"I agreed, tell us already jen², it just us will know and besides the boys are far away from us they cant hear us at all." Mina butt in who's grilling the meat.

"Mina you too? Really?" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"Oh come on unnie a little info wont hurt right?" Sana said zipping her coconut juice.

"I-...... Fine! Yes he is good and huge  now happy?" I irritatedly reply with a pink cheek.

"Very!"

"Booooo! give us more juicy info you're no fun unnie.... Unnie you okay? Hey unnie!" Rosé span her finger at me.

"No" i shortly replied looking at my fiancé direction with the boys and some fly's keep bothering them.

Even oppa  cold stare did not affect on that bitch, cant she gets oppa cold stares or she's just dumb?

"How dare she cling on my fiancé arms!?"

"How dare her touch my seulgi bear!"

Both irene exclaimed and stood our way to them.

The girls also followed us with irritated face, oh oh some guys will taste some rants later..

"Eherm!" I cleared my throat and cross my arms in front of them, oppa look at me horrified, and try to get out from the clingy bitch, but the fly just wont give up.

"Let my boyfriend arms go"

"Put that flirty hands of yours away from my fiancé body or you wont see the sun raising anymore." Once again unnie and i said in unison.

"Boyfriend! You guys are dating!?" Jisoo gasp looking at the smirking seulgi.

"Shut up!" The girls spat specially rosé that caused the latter  push the girl away hard and hide on rosé back.

"Ouch" the girl groan and glared at jisoo.

"What nonsense are you bitch saying? This guy is my husband can't you see right honey~" the bitch dare to call my fiancé her husband! The nerve she got!

"What the fuck are you saying?!  I dont even know you, Stop talking nonsense let me go!" Oppa said trying to escape from her.

"Let me go lady before i hurt you" damn his sexy when his angry.