Chapter 9

"No.. No!oppa help!". I opened my eyes and start tearing up, i freak out when someone hug me and try to push it away but soon calm down when i realized who is it and heard his smoothing voice comforting me.

"Shh its okay, it's just a dream I'm here now no one will ganna hurt you anymore." Liam said hugging jennie, as soon she calm down, he was about to go back in his study but was stop by her.

"Please stay oppa" she said grabbing his arm, afraid to be left alone. Liam grant her wish and mumble a small okay before laying on the bed and pull jennie into his arms. She sign in content as soon she lay on liam arms.

Its 7pm already, liam slowly grad a pillow and replaced it on his position so jennie won't woke up, he get out of bed and kiss her forehead before exiting the room. He prepare thier dinner on his own and told his nana and worker's to rest early. After he's finish doing their dinner he bring it to he's room. Placing the food on the side table before waking her up.

"Can i sleep more oppa?"She ask

"Yes, but before that you have to eat this it's a shame if you don't what to eat this i even prepare it all by my self." He replied faking a sad expression, a guilty jennie buy it anyway and seat up straight. And mumble a small okay, liam smile and get the food and place it infront of her.

She was about to take the spoon but liam take it feed her my his self.

"Err Its okay oppa, i can take care of my self." But he didn't lessened to her and just give her a pout, she can't say no to the poor thing so she let it be.

"Good girl, now nini open your mouth." He said and put the spoon full of her shocked state. He was about to give her another spoon but he stop mid way when he realized what he just said he cleared his throat.

"What did you just called me?" She ask after swallowed the food." You remember me oppa? " tagging the bottom of his shirt.

"Huh? What are you talking about? Did you hit your head?" He pretend and check her head if there's any wound.

"No i didn't tsk come on oppa i already caught you redheaded, when our first meet you call me little one and now nini no one called me like that except you. Come on lili stop pretending!" She annoyingly replied looking at liam with her puppy eyes.

"Okay fine,You still remember me huh? And my nickname." He response and mess her hair and she whine about making her hair a birds nest.

"Come on its not that bad." He chuckle.

"Now that i know that you remembered me oppa, can you marry me and be my husband?" She boldly said and liam choked in reply, she's so blunt he thought.

"No -" the smile on her face wiped just like that not letting him finish his sentence she whine and tell him what she feel about him.

"Why? Come on oppa i whore to my self when im young to marry to no one but you i waited for you oppa, i know i was young back then to think like that but i fall for you oppa i- i like you, you know." She snift whispering the last word, she felt so broken right now knowing that he didn't give her a face and just dump like that.

All of her broken thought caught when liam flick her forehead.

"Silly you let me finish my word." She replied with an ouch and rub her forehead and pout.

"No because i am suppose to do that not the other way around and i want to take it slow baby steps nini baby steps. And i like you too dummy " He said wiping her tears away.

"But i want to be your wife as soon as possible and what's wrong with asking you to marry me?" She stubbornly said.

"Because it hurt my man ego stupid and like i said awhile ago let's take it baby steps."he replied and pulling her in his arms which the later like it grinning like an idiot.

"Then you're gonna be my boyfriend now and the next month you're be my
Fiancé then in next next month will be husband and wife...... Wait did you just called me stupid?" She said puting her both hands in her waist while glaring at him. He chuckle about her sudden mood change and continue feeding her but the later would not open her mouth.

"Yes i just call you stupid coz you really are, now be a good girl and open you mouth." He answered

"You don't like me at all! If you like me you wouldn't called me like that ahmp." She pout.

"Okay² I'm wrong... I won't call you stupid anymore please open your mouth so i can feed you." He replied like coaxing a child.

"I can feed my self, go help yours and eat." She stubbornly said but liam push her hand away.

"I prepared this for the both of us. Don't be a minnie and let's just share." Jennie soon realize that and blush when she see that no other plate in the room for liam, so she forcedly open her mouth with a red face. Liam see this and start feeding her and him self happily.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

OLD MANOBAN MANSION

Old Manoban was reading a book in their bed lessening on his wife complaining about their eldest grandson who was not married yet and haven't introduce a girl with them.

" Look Jackson the grandson of old lady Wang he have a child already and the old lady Wang won't stop bragging in my face about it. Are you even lessening to me? tsk. " old Master Manoban close his book and put his reading glassis on the side table. He grab his wife in his embrace and said.

"Aish don't be stress about it liam is still young, and I'm sure he will find someone to introduced to us soon and besides Jackson is 32 his old already.

"Ahhh.. chou.... " Jackson sneeze then continue reading a story on his child.

" Still.. " her husband sushhh her and said. " okay stop it already and sleep the 2 brat's will come here tomorrow with some news so get some rest. "

"Ahmp"

Hi guys miss me? Chrt.....i don't know if there is still reading this 💀 HAHAHA but anyway here's an update :≥