Chapter 6

The class just ended, now jennie and her friends together with the manoban brother's and cousins are standing in the parking area,discussing something and the girls have planned to go in the new opened café to check it out tagging along thier new friends(the boys)  but jennie can't come because she have something to do.

"You sure you really don't wanna come with us unnie?" Rosie ask

"Yes, im really sorry guys, I'll make it up with you guys next time." Jennie response and smile apologetic at them.

"Okay, we'll remember that, take care okay? Be careful when you drive." Irene said.

"Yes mom I'll be careful." Jennie response and roll her eyes at irene then hug her.

"Aish stop being a mom irene, besides jennie is not a kid anymore and some chipmunk tummy is complaining already HAHAHA." Neyeon said

"Neyeon is right tho." Sana said while giggling looking at the blushing chipmunk.

"I'm being a good friend okay geez you guys ahmp." Irene response then pout.

"Stop pouting already, it's distracting me, come on lets go, and jen be careful on your way home byee." Seulgi said while dragging irene towards his car.

"Yes dad~ hahahaha you both look good together tho." Jennie response then teasing them about becoming a coulpe already if they act that way.

"I guess, I'm becoming a 9th wheel them ahmp." Rosie said.

"What 9th wheel you're talking about chipmunk lets go." Sana ask.

"Its just, you and tzuyu, seulgi and irene, neyeon and jeongyeon last but not the least mina and cheayong are all couple its me who dont have a partner =( ." rosie said then pout.

" WE'RE NOT A COULPE damn you chipmunk. " the girls said in annoyance, if a glare can kill maybe rosie will be dead now.

"YET." The boys said in the same time looking at the girls who's thier mouth hang open.

"What?" They ask (the girls)

"Nothing, we say let's go we're hungry already." Then they full the girls with them in thier cars and said a goodbye at jennie before driving away with the shocked girls and a laughing chipmunk, jennie response to thier goodbye and shake her head because of what just happened.

She go to her own car, only to discover that her tire's are out of air, she curse and call her driver's family to pick up her car in the school because it has a flat tire.

Standing in the front gate of her school  waiting of an taxi to arrived, minutes to an hour there still non taxi passing by. Its 6pm already she still standing on her spot,the family driver called and said.

" I'm sorry young miss, I'm on a leave for now my wife is giving birth today and  she needs me right now, but i call the new driver just now and he said that his with your father right now I'm really sorry young miss." The driver said in apology tone.

Jennie sign then thanking the driver before hanging up and curse. A cold wind blow to jennie faces, she rub her both hands to give her warm, she look around and she see from afar a group of guys going to her direction. Thier getting closer and closer before jennie could know it thier in front of jennie already looking at her like she is kind  of a meet.

"Hi there, why there is a beautiful lady standing all by her self here? Do you what us to stay with you? We're a great company tho hahaha." The man suggest.

"Amm thank you, but no thanks I'm waiting for someone." Jennie response

"Its okay we insist please, we'll stay here and do some fun while we wait for that person what would you say ha?" The man said and smile at jennie with lust in his eyes.