Chapter 31

"Promise I'll find that boy and make him pay sweetheart but firstly let me help you ended your torture." He said and claimed at jennie top.

( WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🔞)

"Oppa" Jennie gasp gripping on his head keep throwing her head left and right as liam link her neck up to her ear while his hands busy massaging jennie's  calves and her mounds.

"P-please" she beg guiding liam hand where she wants him to touch and pay attention with.

"Hmmm" he grant her wish and rub her core in circle motion.

"M-more, please-" she gasp when liam insert his finger without warning and start pounding it.

Her hips pound with his finger, liam left her breast and link her core while fingering her.

Her body shake with pleasure that liam give her.

Liam feel that she's almost near when her walls hardening,he pull out and start undressing him self.

He took annoyed jennie one leg and put it on his shoulder positioning his self between her, he place his dragon on her cave.

When jennie feel his staff she push her self on him that earn a groan and grunts from the both of them.

"You badly want to cum huh" liam groan and start banging her.

"Ne"

"Im close " jennie shut her eyes and release her climax.

But she still hot every muscle crave for liam's touch specially her etching core.

Liam pound her even she's on her released jennie can't complained more she badly need him.

"Amhmmm" she moan gripping on the pillow and bite it when liam thrust become rough and deep pushing his staff inside her deeper.

"Ha!" He breathe out heavily  when jennie squeezed him inside.

He pound her until they cum, switching position and start again.

Moan, groan, and grunts field the room and jennie Cry's.

"Ah, ugh, ah hmmm." Her lip parted like a goldfish who get put from its tank.

She bend her knees to meet liam each thrust and send his length to her g-spot deep to her core that earns her cry and liam sexy groans.

"Fuck! Yeahh" damn he's sexy when he curse.

"You're driving me crazy." He raspy said linking my mound in circle to my neck and ears still pounding me hard.

"Should i be thankful with the guy who give you the drink? Or nuh?....." He think for awhile stoping his pace.

"D-dont thank him idiot.... m-move." Jennie complaint locking her legs on his hips and start thrusting.

"If you dont then i will." She said before pushing liam on the bed.

"Damn where does your strength come from!?" Liam ask fire of desire is visible on his eyes.

"Maybe from the drug? Now that i think of it, maybe you should thank the guy" jennie replied start moving up and down.

"Over my dead body, if its not for irene you will end up on his bed!" He roar gripping on my hips tight meeting my every bounce by his thrust.

"Ugh" she gasp and fasten her pace with him.

"Im c-close."

"Ride faster im near" liam muttered on her neck.

"Ah, ah ugh ah"He cupped her breast that was bouncing up and down with her and he play with it.

"Hmm" liam grunts in her neck as she moan non stop and ride liam rode faster.

"Hek!" Jennie collapse on liam chest when they cum both with max released.

His rod was still inside her dropping every semen inside her womb not letting a single drop.

"Hey" he move her shoulder but the latter didn't budge. He raised her head only to find out the she's asleep.

"She passed out." Liam silently murmur,Then continue.

"Atleast she won't suffered from the drug anymore."

Moving a strand of hair on the back of her ear and wiping the sweats on jennie forehead.

"Sleep well sweetheart you have suffered enough its time to make them pay." He said before grabbing his phone to call someone.

"Hello boss!?"

°°°°°°°°°°

3rd person pov

"Im ganna miss you Philippines " Rosé said wiping her crocodile tears and hug jisoo before entering the plane.

"And your foods too huhu" she added and jisoo can only shake his head on his chipmunk antics.

"Stop crying now we'll comeback here soon." Jisoo comfort her and tapped her back.

"Really?"

"Hmm really!" He nodded his head, rosé kiss his cheek before grabbing the bag that full of snacks.

"............." Jisoo

"Please dont get turn off with my cousin." Jennie said grabbing jisoo attention.

"What are you talking about! Get out from my face!" He roar but jennie just laugh at him and go to liam direction complaining about jisoo who shout at her.

"I will get my revenge soon." He clench his fist at jennie who's pointing out her tongue at him.

"You have to get through me chou." Rosé said glaring at him.

"Im just joking pasta hehe"

"You better be" she replied before going back to her snack.

"That was close." His phone beep and a notif pop up.

Big boss: ready the equipment and files in advance we will get to the business as soon as we landed.

Jisoo: Copy that.

Jisoo reply before contacting his fellow buddy.

Jisoo: ready your self, we have a mission and if the boss ask you to do it, do it and prepared it already.

Jimin: ahh a mission with big boss? How exciting its been so long.

Suga: its ready.

RM: i wish i could come:(

Jin: poor fellow

Mino: poor fellow (2)

JK: poor fellow (3)

RM: fuck off!

                  RM leave the group

Jisoo: hahaha what the? Hahaha. You guys add him back.

Jisoo laugh his ass off before turning his phone off when the pilot announced the they are ready for take off.

RM on the other hand sulked on his seat doing liam paper works with his assistant.

I should think of punishment for them when i get on the headquarter, those idiot dare to make fun of me hmph!  He muttered typing on his keyboard furiously.

      Jin added you back to the group.

"Huh! They still add me back, i dont care I'll make you all clean the quarter and clean ruru mess and also serve me for a month! You naughty fellow dare to bully your eldest!" He rant staring at his phone like he's killing someone.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Im so lazy helpppp