Chapter 37

Liam

"Do you trust me?" She nodded, her answer is all i needed,i wiped her tears away and didn't say another word before jumping out the copter with her shouting in the top of her lungs gripping tighter and hard on me.

The copter crashed into the wood while i hug jennie tighter and wait for the impact and hit our body in the water.

We sunk deep in to the water,after a moment i open my eyes and grab jennie up with me , we released our breath and kick our legs to keep our body float.

I pull her to my chest and cupped her cheek before crashing my lips to hers.

We pull away when we need to breath and link our forehead together breathing heavily.

"Hi" i greeted, she tear up and hug me.

"Hey there beautiful....." I caressed her cheek and she lean on it while closing her eyes.

"God,i miss you so much"She said under her breath and kiss me one more time before pulling away.

"I thought we're ganna die right there" she giggled and cried her eyes out and cling to me,soon her eyes widen and trembled that caused me to panicked a little.

"What's wrong?" I ask cupping her cheek,and she trembly raise her hand and pointed her finger from afar.

"S-shark!!" She shout Wapping her legs on my waist, i hurriedly put my palm on her butt cheek to support her weight.

"Oppa!!! Just so you know i love you so much with all my life and soul..and if we get eaten by this s-shark together its okay as long as I'm with you....and if I've given a chance to reincarnate i will find you and always love you." She confessed before kissing me, she pull out and hug me watching the creature going near us.

"Jennie baby look at me." But she didn't lessen, she just deepen her face on my neck.

"We loved you daddy." She muttered and i cant almost hear in.

"Huh"

We?

Daddy?

Did i heard it right? But with whom?

I just stared at her trying to understand what she just have said in my brain.

While she waited and close her eyes,and when she realized that nothing happened, she slowly open her eyes, only to see the shark circling around us before stoping to my right side and im patting it.

She watch the me patted the shark and caressing its head.

"Y-you... H-he....." Jennie eyes rolled back and there, lost her conscious.

"Nini?"

"Baby wake up" i tapped her cheek.

"I think you scared your mommy ruru." I chuckle and put jennie's body carefully on his back and he swim us on the near shore.

"Hey we're on the shore near by, send a boat and a fish tank for ruru." I speak as i tapped and press my earpiece to communicate any of the team.

"Im sending someone to your location now,...."

"What is it suga?" I ask

"What's you ganna do with the mansion boss? Blow it?"

"Hmm yes with his mens body's so it can be easy for you guys to clean them, and mino?"

"Yes boss?" The latter answered.

"Send your team to find eunwoo body here in the woods where the copter crushed."

"Copy that, boss"

"And please suga tell them to hurry, your sister in-law just passed out because of ruru" gasp by my mens and giggle from relative burst into my earpiece, and suga commanding voice telling them to hurry.

"Who's ruru?" Jennie's brothers ask at the same time, curious who scared their lil sister and making her passed out.

"It's my pet fish."

"What fish?" Kai eagerly ask.

"A shark."

"Yeah its a big one!!" Seulgi voice butt in to the conversion.

"You're kidding right?"

"How can you train a shark!!" Both brothers exclaimed.

"We see you dude!" Jisoo shouted causing for me to cringed a little and the others groans and cutting our lil chitchat.

"Tone down you're destroying our eardrums." Jimin hissed and i glared to the coming jisoo.

"Hehe sorry guys.... Ermmm.. Boss i bring medics with me and ruru's fish tank is coming with jin." Jisoo scratch his head before ordering the medics to treat us.

But i shoo them away and carried jennie my self to the boat.

"Start the boat your sister in-law might catch cold." He do an okay sign and started to drive away.

The medics was cleaning my wound's while jennie is still in my arms covered with blanket to keep her warm.

"Finish your task and go back to the headquarter."

"And seul bring your brother and cousin to the mansion, and tell them the news, and same as the both with you brother in-laws so mother and father kim will feel at east."

They all response in the same time and sign, while i watch the beauty beneath me dotingly.

No one is ganna take you away from me and hurt you from now on...

I wont let it happened again...

Not on my watch...

Now you're finally back at my arms again sweetheart.

We're going home...

And..

I'm finally home...

°°°

»»»»»»»

I know.........its Short and lame chapter -,-

I've got no more ideas (T_T)...

This not like I've used to imagine....

Why on earth..... Thattttt I'mmmm sooooo lazyyy and lameee..... 🤦‍♂️