Chapter 33

Armed guys silently crawl like cat surrounding the mansion in the island, they shot who they see with no mercy caused that was what instruct them to do.

Gun shot can be heard all over the place, people who try to escape lay flat on the ground as a bullet shot through thier flesh.

Groans and ugly cries was the only sound they can make before they die laying lifeless on the ground.

Liam hide on the corner for a cover, they exchange bullet in each other, jimin is leading the other team on the opposite area, jisoo roll over and shot the guy on liam's back before it can fire its gun to shot him.

Liam nodded his and thanking the latter, he reload his gun before firing the guys who's on thier way.

After clearing the area they run to the basemen where the torture room located.

They burst the door open, and i lifeless body of a man welcome them.

Jisoo roll the body and gasp, the man laying before them is mark, the one they investigation with along with Richard and cha.

"Boss" he look at liam who's staring at the body emotionless.

"He's mark, he's dead already, and all of his fingers were cut." He announced.

"That, is i can see." He tapped the latter shoulder and jisoo can only scratch head on embarrassment.

He followed liam and search inside the basement minutes later when they cant find a single soul, liam frown. Something is a mess, seems like..... This is not right at all.

His thoughts were cut off after he heard jisoo cleared his throat.

"Lets go in the rooftop to meet the others, i can no hear  gun shots already maybe they already clean the place." Clearing his throat and tell liam.

"Hmm"

That was all he response and leave the place, jisoo followed his boss and guard him from the back, just incase some guy pop out of nowhere and shot them.

"Boss the team have clean all the section we're in the rooftop already." Mino voice can be head through thier earpiece.

"Us to boss we're on our way." Jimin followed.

"K"

"......"mino

"......" Jimin

Ahh boss is so cold i want to go home.

The temperature just drop down in negative degree grrrr to cold.

*sob

Jisoo could just mentally laugh and wiped his invisible tears, before running with liam upstairs.

"Boss!" The squad greeted and bow at him.

"What's the update?" Liam ask giving his gun to jisoo.

"We eliminate all cha people sir including Richard , but we cant find him." Mino replied not daring to took directly at him.

"Hmm, what about you jim?"

"Also negative sir, we can't also find eunwoo and mark." He answer looking ashamed that he cant fulfill his mission.

"No need to worry about mark, we found him dead laying on the Basement fingers were cut and a stab on his shoulder and abandoned." Jisoo answer jimin and tapped the latter shoulder.

Minutes of dead silent jisoo phone rang, all of the man look at him and paid attention.

He gulp ayah! Why would the spotlight pointed at me everytime on serious moment!!