As y/n was about to take a bite of the bread roll the familiar tune of music signalling the demons were on their way blared through the village. "The music...Everyone! Can you listen up we have a plan!" Oliver shouted, throwing his arms in the air giving the younger children hope. Y/n ran towards Oliver and grabbed his arm. "It's too early right? They shouldn't arrive until late afternoon at least?" In a panicked state she asked the boy. A few of the younger clueless children began to cry and run around. "Stay calm we've got it under control just as planned, remember?" Oliver asked the (h/c) haired girl. "Right" she said with a nod.

"It's gonna be okay guys! Let's calm down! It's early but we are prepared. let's kill these monsters as planned! This is it. It's fine we've done everything we could. We will be able to pull it off. Imagine, by this time tomorrow we will be free! All of us. We are just going to be free sooner than we thought. Right? Thats what's happening. This horrible play ground will be destroyed today. We humans will win. So let's not panic. We have to be calm and collected" Oliver said with deterioration.

Oliver pointed at the direction behind him and everyone began to run. "Everyone, grab your weapons and take your positions!" He shouted.

Loud demon footsteps were heard approaching the village. Gillian smirked and lifted her hood to cover her face. "Get her! It's 61249!" Luce, Bayon, Nous and Nouma shouted at their two soldiers who chased Gillan down into the forest. Eventually they had her cornered by a tree. "Take off your hood and show us your neck" they demanded. "That's not the Grace Filed merchandise" Bayon said. "It's not you?! You trick me! Damn it!" Luce cried. Gillian stared up at the demons. "No, I'm the one you have to deal with" she smirked and took a small whistle out of her pocket. With all her breath she blew into the whistle making a squeaking noise, followed by Sonya and Zack who did the same thing with their whistles. They were also hiding in the forest.

"Three signals!"y/n Said. Oliver nodded and clicked a button he held in his hand. The button triggered a smoke bomb in the forest giving Gillian time to scurry away without being spotted. "Huh?! She's gone?" Shouted Luce.

"Okay. Implement the plan. It's hunting time" Said Lucas who was hiding below the windmill with most of the small children.

Leuvis who was in the village heard the explosion and looked at the forest in front of him. "An explosion? That's near the forest on the east side. This smell...there's no fire. The outer wall and the mechanisms of the hunting ground should be undamaged. This was...just a sound to confuse us" said Leuvis to himself.

"An uprising eh? I see. The Grand Valley average meats are doing all they can. Those weaklings...how cute. It's true that it's unusual for rabbits...but these tricks..." said Leuvis with a creepy grin. The tall demon slowly walked down the street of the bricked road village. But y/n, Emma and Oliver waited patiently to make a move on the powerful demon. "Okay, he's on the move. Let's go!" Oliver said, guiding the two girls.

Meanwhile deep in the green forest Gillian and Nigel kelt on the branches of tall old trees with large guns in their hands and serious stares plastered across their faces. "Damn it! Where did she go?! How dare a puny human be so cheeky with me. This is pissing me off! Go find her" demanded Luce.

"This is fun" "Yeah let's play along" said Nous and Noma as they walked through the forest. "For the next fifteen minutes we should be able to separate them to each place as planned. Now we aim at their core deep behind the eyes underneath their masks. You guys are done!" Gillian said to herself.

She aimed her gun right at Luces face, pulling the trigger knocking him straight onto the ground. "There! She's over there!" He cried.

Gillian hopped from from the tree onto a large rock. "Eat this" she pointed her guns straight at the two soldiers as bullets flew everywhere. For once Gillian felt more powerful than those man eaters. Nigel stood right beside her, shooting at the demons.

"Kill those two! Drag them down from there!!" Shouted Luce. But Gillian and Nigel continued to shoot at the demons as blood splattered everywhere. The two soldiers couldn't do anything as the bullets were too powerful. "Useless! Useless! Useless!" Chanted Luce in a huff.

Finally, the soldiers fell to the ground, dead. "My soldiers?! Are dead?! How?!" Cried Luce. "We weren't aiming for you" said Gilliam, hopping down from the rock. "We know all about you" said Nigel. "Your mask is super hard. And your soldiers weak spots were under those masks" said Gillian. "As long as the masks are gone, we can aim for your weakness. And we did it without you realising" said Gillian, staring at the demon.

Luce began to shake with fear. He was weak and and no use to fight. He was backed against a tree as the teens drew closer. "He also told us...that you're weak without your soldiers. It's game over. Say your prayers, spoiled brat!!" Gillian said as Nigel took off Luces mask pointing her gun at his eyes.

"Fine you kids win- I'll- I'll give you whatever you want and I'll forgive you just let me go- we can talk through this!" Begged Luce. "I'll give you ten seconds. Give up, your friends aren't coming you can't call for help. I won't even give you a second" She said drawing the gun closer to his face. "Wait! Think about it- you guys doing this...even if you kill me you won't get away with the others. Especially not the grand duke! Don't be so serious! It's just a game!" Luce laughed nervously.

Nigel's expression filled with rage. "Do it Gillian" he said. "Wait! No! My daddy will-!" Luce spat out just before Gillian pulled the trigger. And that was the end of Luce.

Gillian stood beside Nigel. "We don't assume we can kill them. We know that the other three groups won't go down as easily as him" said Gillian. "We are six minutes and twenty two seconds in. That's one down. Let's hurry to the next" suggested Nigel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! The next few parts is going to be a little hard to write as it's very detailed but I will try my best!

There will be more Ray very soon don't worry 😿

Sorry if there are any typos! 💗