I turned to face Kunikida, who had a weird expression on his face, as if he was holding back a lot of words he wanted to say, he stared at me back and then his eyes traveled to my wrists, I hid them in response. The blond tall man stood up and walked towards the small kitchen. I didn't know if it was an indication for me to follow him but I did anyway. He was making some tea for himself.

"It won't appear in your record, don't worry about it. Have you given more thought about what I told you a while ago? Your sentence is going to end soon... just tell me and I'll print and sign the letter" He said while sipping his tea and walking out of the kitchen again, I followed him like a new puppy. Right before he sat back down on his desk I gave him a hug, and I felt him tense up, this man is not used to physical contact and I get why Dazai loved to annoy him.

"Everyone into the meeting room, we have a case to take care of" The President announced as he made his way to the conference room. I let go of Kunikida and walked hand in hand with Dazai, making silly dance moves while we got to the room.

"So, we were given a new job, a european businessman named Frederik Robinson is coming to town to conduct some business for his company, he is suspected of smuggling weapons and drugs, it seems that he is doing two things at the time, one is a legitimate transaction and the other the ilegal one. We need to find the buyer and the product before the deal is sealed. He is difficult to get to, he is heavily protected and doesn't go out of his hotel much, so let's think about ways to get the information quickly" The president ended his speech as he passed a folder with more facts about the mission and the person of interest.

As I read it said that he is accompanied by his daughter, a 20 year old problem child it seems, she has been jailed for petty crimes like theft, public intoxication, drug possession, and more of the same kind, she always walks free because her dad pays the bail. Honestly, poor woman, she has been living this life since her teenage years, must be tiring.

"How about we infiltrate hotel staff, that way we can get access to his room and to the person himself" Atsushi said, kind of shy but still giving his idea without being cornered, he has grown to be more confident with himself.

"Couldn't work, they will search the background of the people who work at the hotel, also to get hired right now would be suspicious" Dazai said, his head thrown back with his arms behind his head, eyes closed, clearly not interested in the meeting.

"How about we make a fake gang and try to buy the weapons, that way we get both the product and we catch them red handed" Tanizaki said, with a less confident voice than Atsushi.

"I mean with your ability we could try that, but we are not going to get the possible buyer, they will go into hiding making it very difficult for them to get caught" Dazai shot down another idea.

"How mean do we want to get?" I asked in a low tone, everyone turned to look at me. I wasn't usually the one with ideas, I am more of a soldier than a tactician.

"I mean, you broke a lady's arms, so it can't get meaner than that" Dazai whispered in a low tone but loud enough for everyone to hear, making the room fall silent.

"I am insane but I am your baby" I sang to him sweetly but hit him in the arm slightly, and he laughed. I giggled, everyone's faces were confused and shocked about our little jokes about physical violence.

"Can't believe we have the freaking Joker and Harley Quinn as co-workers" Yosano said and the rest of the members just nodded in disbelief.

"We can get mean... but I guess not that cruel" The President said trying to get the meeting back on track.

"Well... if we want information, there is a weak link. The man of interest has a daughter, she seems a little unstable, not so reliable, but it seems she is pretty close to her dad, so she must know things or at least have access to the information. So... we can use her to get what we want, I know it is mean, I warned you" I said, lifting my arms as if surrendering, because it was indeed kind of bad, but I guess it's better than illegal weapons and drugs in the city.