"I can't believe I cried in front of him, then almost fucked him in a restaurant table, then made him cry...I am just speechless" I whispered to myself.

"Can't believe it either, it was quite the rollercoaster" Lilith whispered in my mind and I laughed.

•••

The week has been normal for both the paramours. Dazai and the young woman were back to their usual dynamic, bothering each other and then getting back at one another. Everyone in the Agency was done with them, because their pranks have escalated a little too far, now that they have both acknowledged they are a little unhinged.

Example number one: the little demon lady trained a chicken overnight to chase Dazai and attack him, but somehow the chicken also attacked Kunikida which made him mad and yelled at her for about an hour.

Example number two: Dazai started to add salt on his pretty eyes coffee when she wasn't looking, but since her desk is beside Kunikida's so he also started pouring salt on his drink, and also hot sauce so he got beat up for that.

Right now she was bored in a coffee shop near the Agency doing Dazai's reports on some case, because Kunikida had temporarily banned her from the office because she had been "misbehaving" and distracting Atsushi and Kenji, which she didn't think was true, she was just teaching them how to hide razor blades on their hair.

She stared at the distance with a troubling thought bouncing inside her head. The little lion man had not been answering texts or calls since the last time they talked, and it had been at least a week since that, a worried expression was on her face as she was fearing the worst.

'What if he had been caught?' she thought to herself.

'Then he must be getting tortured' Hecate said in an almost accusing tone.

'He said he would handle it' She answered to the entity living in her head.

'He meant he was going to accept whatever punishment was bestowed upon him, both of you have been careless' Hecate said firmly.

'I have Kunikida to nag me thank you' She answered in an annoyed tone.

She ended the conversation in her head recalling what Dazai had said about the situation.

"He probably is on some mission or out of the country, relax" was all that the browned hair detective said to her when she expressed her worry about the lack of communication with his secret friend.

She stared quietly at the people passing by outside the little coffee shop without knowing the small chaos that was going on around the Agency.

Back in the office panic was breaking loose since a bloodied Dazai walked into the door holding his stomach and chest, red staining the light colored floor.

"Hey everyone, I got a little sloppy!" He announced to the scared faces looking at him.

Kunikida stood up quickly and help his idiotic partner stand while yelling at Atsushi to call for Yosano, and walking towards the infirmary where he laid the bleeding man down on a bed.

"She is not picking up" Atsushi said with his voice trembling, the image of a bloodied Dazai was not something his mind could comprehend, since the suicidal maniac was invincible in his eyes, always knew what to do, always came out victurious, with not a single scratch unless it was self made...

"Dazai-san, did-" the tiger boy started to talk in a low tone, almost unhearable.

"Ah, who could have thought that such a nice school girl had a pretty big knife in her purse? Honestly I was shocked, what are they teaching them in school these days! Good thing I stopped her before she butchered her friend hahaa" The sand, now red, colored trench coated man said in a humorous tone, trying to calm his new protegeés nerves.