first act: horror

Start from the beginning

"Oh... we might have a pedophile, but what in the incestual fuck is going on with the Tanizaki siblings huh? Our siblings at least have a normal fraternal relationship!" he said pointing a finger at her, and she lifted her arms up accepting defeat, she knew the moment the Tanizaki siblings were mentioned, the war was lost, that shit was weird.

They both looked at each other in shock about all the things and information that was spilled in this morning coffee, and then they bursted out laughing. Chuuya threw his head back, keeping his hat in place activating his ability, and she had her arms folded on the table and her head buried in them, both of their laughter could be heard from the outside, they even got shushed by the owner as if they were in the library.

She wiped the tears that fell from her eyes from laughing too hard and rested her head on his shoulder.

"I missed this" She whispered and he hummed in response.

Chuuya noticed she kept looking at the clock on the wall and on her phone, once in a while, in a discreet way, as if she didn't want to pressure this to end but it was obvious for him that she had another thing to do.

"Do you have work?" he asked frankly and her eyes opened wide in surprise.

'Don't lie to him' Lilith said in the girl's mind, reading what she was thinking of doing. For some reason a part of her did not want Chuuya to know what happened yesterday.

She let out a sigh and looked at the small window that was at the side of the room.

"Yesterday Osamu came to my apartment kind of drunk and said what he wanted, kind of..." She whispered, as if she was telling her parents that she had failed an exam. The emotion of guilt was closing her throat. 'Why do I feel so guilty?' she thought to herself.

"And what was that?" Chuuya asked, looking straight at his cup of coffee. He was not dumb, he knew that the conversation that he and his former partner had yesterday just pushed Dazai directly to her, Chuuya had shot himself in the foot, because he just couldnt be a complete ass to a the only person who had called him a human being while a teenager.

"He said... a lot of things, but it looks like we are going to try to date. We are going on three dates and after, we will decide if it's worth a shot" She said softly, glancing slightly at the man beside her, she could see his eyes become softer and sadder focusing on the empty cup of coffee he was holding onto.

"Makes sense, Dazai has never gone on three dates with the same person, so don't get your hopes up" The ginger said in a tense tone, still refusing to look at the woman who was now staring at him.

"I can't promise that" She whispered and looked at the window again.

The Executive let out a deep breath and straightened his back.

"It's fine, I always pick up the pieces of everything he breaks, so I'll put you back together, so go on and throw yourself off that cliff, go have your fun with him, it won't last long, and I will be here waiting for you" He said, turning to look at her. His expression was not hard or angry, it was calm, he had a soft smile on his lips. She just stared at the gray-blueish eyes of his little lion man and kissed him on the cheek.

They said their goodbyes and she left first, walking back home so she could meet with the bandaged detective that she knows is no good.

○○○

I put on a light and little floral dress and added an extra graphic pink eyeliner on the eyes. I had noticed that the strands of white make the colors I paint on my face pop. I know I am kind of overdoing it, I don't even know where he is taking me, and knowing Dazai, it's probably going to be weird, and I was looking forward to it.