Bruised pt 1 (YuJun)

Start from the beginning

The other two join their conversation at times but they are also in their own little world. Hendery of course will wait a bit to admit that he didn't really need him, he just wanted to set him up with someone nice that would take care of him. He knew they would hit it off well.

When they all get back to Hendery's building Yuta takes Xiaojun's hand.
"I'll drive you home, we still have to take the tour." He says softly. Xiaojun had thought he forgot about it but in all honesty, he wanted to wait until it was closed so they could be alone. Of course Xiaojun observes the time and thinks nothing of it, he's relaxed quite a bit after having a few drinks but also just because Yuta makes him feel at ease.

The ride is quiet, nice quiet with minimal conversation. Mostly Xiaojun is enjoying the night drive through the city.
They park in the back and Yuta puts in a security code to enter. Once inside the dark kitchen, only lit by the emergency lights at either exit, Xiaojun stops.
"It's so big." He says as the lights come on finally.
"I designed it myself." Yuta says with pride.
As he gives the tour Xiaojun notices that his hand is always on him somewhere. His shoulder, waist and even hand, he finds it comforting.

When they finally finish Yuta has his arm on the wall above Xiaojun's head, who's looking at him with some nerves. He can feel it coming, they've both had the urge to kiss, the tension has been high since dinner. Yuta leans in slowly, barely ghosting his lips over Xiaojun's. He hovers there letting him make the first move. Xiaojun wraps his arms around Yuta's neck as he pulls him in and presses their lips together. It doesn't take long for Xiaojun to relinquish complete control to him. Yuta practically devours him as his hands wrap around the small of his back and slide down to cup his butt. Xiaojun moans breathily as he feels himself being pulled closer to the other.

"I don't know what it is about you but I've never wanted anyone as bad as I want you." Yuta says as he licks down his neck. Xiaojun whimpers and throws his head back.
"Yeah, me too. Fuck I want you too." He doesn't know if it is the wine intoxicating his brain or the sexy man who's shown him nothing but his undivided attention and care all night long. He's never this free. He's been hurt before and he knows deep in his gut that he will probably never hear from or see him again after this but he's too caught up to care at this point.

Yuta growls and picks him up.
"My office, it's private." Xiaojun nods and reattaches their mouths. Yuta sets him down and clears his desk top off before he goes back and starts taking Xiaojun's clothes off for him. He kisses along his neck and down his chest, bites his nipples making him scream out. He lays him back onto the giant mahogany desk and pulls his tie off and quickly ties his wrists together. Xiaojun starts to panic a little as he's looking up at his wrists then back to Yuta.
"Shh, Shh. I've got you." He says soothingly and even to his reluctance, it still works to calm him.

He runs his hands along his sides and down his hips, admiring his thin but muscular frame.
"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" Yuta asks as he continues to stare. Xiaojun just shakes his head and shyly looks away. Yuta takes his finger and pulls his chin forward.
"Beautiful." He says softly. He then slides the underwear off his hips and licks a fat stripe up his pink cock.
"Mm, you taste good baby boy." He says with a smirk. Xiaojun's cheeks heat up, never has anyone said that to him or called him such a name. He loves it. He feels Yuta spread his legs and run his fingers in his crack, teasing the hole. He moans when his fingers breech his tight ring as he sucks his cock into his mouth.

Xiaojun wants so much to run his fingers through his hair and pull at the strands but he's restrained. He is still able to get his arms up around his neck, he just can't touch. He's frustrated, he can't even buck his hips like he feels he needs to because his legs are dangling and he can't get any leverage.
"Stop, I need, more. I need to touch." Yuta chuckles and pulls his fingers out making a whine rip from the other's throat.
"Do you really want me to stop baby boy?" Yuta asks as he starts to grab a tissue to wipe his hands. This makes Xiaojun feel panic.
"No, no, please. I need this, need you, please?" He begs. Yuta smirks and turns.
"It is sexy when you beg." He says. He walks back closer and runs his hands softly up his thighs while reading the desperation on his face.
He helps him to sit, watching tears slip from his eyes.
He wipes them with his thumbs and kisses his lips.
"You are so perfect. The things I could do to you are immense.

He has him stand and swiftly turns him and bends him over the desk. His dick being pressed into the edge, hurting quite a bit. He feels strong hands squeeze and separate his cheeks and he feels his excitement come back full force as he hears the condom wrapper tear. His hands, still tied are under him, arms pressed into the edge of the desk. When he feels him press against his hole he bites his lip. This is probably going to hurt. It's been a long time.
"Are you sure about this baby boy?" Yuta asks huskily in his ear. He nods his head rapidly and Yuta grabs his hair a little too harshly and pulls his head back a bit.
"I need words princess." And for some reason hearing him call him that name calmed the fear that rose in his body when he pulled his hair.
"Yes I'm ready, s-sorry." He says quietly and Yuta quickly realizes his mistake.
"Shit, sorry if I hurt you." Xiaojun shakes his head no.
"I'm ok." Yuta sighs. He got a little swept up and forgot it wasn't a submissive he is with but just a friend of a friend. He gently massages his scalp and kisses the back of his neck and whispers sorry once more.

When he finally starts to push in Xiaojun tries to breath through it. He didn't get much prep and Yuta is not small. He has nothing to grab onto but his own thighs. He can't get a full grip but his fingernails dig down deep into his flesh. The pain of Yuta pushing all in is so great that he sees white when he closes his eyes.
"Ohh, ohh, it hurts. It hurts so much." Yuta stills for only a moment.
"Do you want me to stop?" Xiaojun quickly shakes his head no.
"No, don't stop, fuck, go faster." Yuta smirks and starts out painfully slow until he can't take it anymore and speeds his pace. Xiaojun's spent body is slamming into the side of the desk, no way to slow the impact anymore as his muscles are weak from the position he's in. His head is swimming. Never has he felt this much pain while having sex and he never thought it could feel this good.
"I'm going to cum." He says quickly. Yuta pauses and mildly slaps his ass.
"You have to get permission for that baby boy." He says before he slams in hard.
"Ahh, fuck, can I cum?" He asks desperately. Yuta chuckles.
"Cum princess." His body's spasms are felt instantly on Yuta's cock as he's slowed his pace to help him through this.
"You are so tight baby boy. Fucking, tight." He pounds in a few more times as he feels his own release coming. Xiaojun is done for, way over stimulated by the time he feels Yuta's orgasm rip through him.

Yuta is quick, albeit gentle when he pulls out. He picks Xiaojun up and lays him fully on his desk and unties his wrists. He covers him with his jacket and strokes his hair.

After a while Xiaojun wakes up, completely mortified that he fell asleep.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry. I must have been more tired than I thought." He says to Yuta who was now sitting at his desk chair fully clothed.

"No worries. You're cute when you sleep." Xiaojun gets embarrassed and sits up quickly, unfortunately he's still naked under Yuta's jacket so when it falls his face heats up. He quickly grabs his clothes all while Yuta sits, watching.
"Go slower." Yuta says with an undeniable hunger in his eyes. Xiaojun coughs and looks up, he sees that he looks very serious so he does it. He slowly slides his underwear over his hips then steps into his pants and slowly drags them up his legs. He glances the other's way only for a moment to see him still watching.
He slips his shirt on and buttons it slowly and can't help but wonder what he is doing. Why would he let this man tell him what to do and actually listen to him?

When he finishes Yuta stands and takes his hand to walk him to the car.
"So how did you like my restaurant?" He asks as he opens Xiaojun's door.
"It was really nice." He says with a shy smile. Yuta smirks. The ride to his apartment was fairly quiet. Xiaojun was starting to feel the weight of what they've done and the awkwardness of not knowing what to do now. Should he expect to ever see him again? He doesn't do one night stands, it's never really appealed to him but he couldn't resist this man.

Like the gentleman he is, Yuta walks him up to his place and kisses him softly on the lips. Xiaojun backs away with questions in his mind but little courage to ask.
"W-Will you call me?" Yuta sighs and purses his lips.
"Sure." He says before pecking him once more and leaving. Xiaojun knows he probably isn't calling him but he's had a night that he will never ever forget.