Romantic Getaway: Day One, Part Two

Start from the beginning

"Hey, don't even think that way. I want you alone, and I want this romantic time with you. I've missed being with my husband, and I just want to take this time with you; time where we can just be husband and wife for a while." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, before going to grab her hands while intertwining their fingers. "And that was exactly what I was thinking." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before hearing his phone fall onto the ground. "Here, let me. I am going to actually bring it somewhere else." Gabby then bent down, smirking while going to grab his shorts at the same time; she then went to undo the button on his shorts, which was definitely a turn on for her husband. "Fuck Gabby!" Gabby smirked as she grabbed his phone, before getting up and stepping close to the man she loves more than anything in the entire world, her loving husband, Matthew Casey. "I love you." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, smiling as he loved her too; more than anything.

Walking away in her lingerie, Gabby smirked as she went to go put their phones away in her side table. At the same time, Matt went to grab his shorts and carried them over to his luggage; the luggage that had enough clothes for a week. That was how long he was thinking that he could get with Gabby, but that didn't mean that they had to be away that long; I mean, they do have sons that they love more than anything in the entire world. If they need to go home and be with them, then that would be exactly what they would do. Going to set his shorts down, Matt smiled as he set it down. After which, he went ahead and took off his shirt so that he can be clad in nothing but his boxers. Smirking as she watched Matt do that, Gabby just loved the sight of her husband flexing for her. It's so damn sexy, and that's made even better by him being clad in those nice, tight boxers of his. "I have to say, this sure is a nice treat. You in your tight boxers, as you flex for me and take off your shirt for me today."

Going to grab some of his cologne, Matt smiled as he turned around and looked at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; he then went to squirt some of the cologne on him, smiling at his wife

Going to grab some of his cologne, Matt smiled as he turned around and looked at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; he then went to squirt some of the cologne on him, smiling at his wife. "I hoped you enjoyed it, as I am not sure how much I'm going to be wearing clothes around the boat." Gabby smirked as she heard Matt say that. "Oh, I am sure that was going to happen; I do not want to have you wearing clothes when we're alone." Matt smirked as he went to put some cologne on, before setting it down; after which, he smiled at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. Just standing there, Matt smiled. "So, what do you think by the way?" Gabby was confused. "What are you talking about?" Matt smirked. "Oh, don't lie and tell me that you didn't take a quick tour of the yacht." Gabby snickered as she heard her husband say that. "Hey, I wanted to see where my money went." Matt just looked at Gabby when she said that.

"Your money?" Gabby then held her hand up, and pointed to the wedding ring that she proudly wore on his hand. "Listen, I'll be right back to join you in bed. I'm just going to bring our bags into our respective wardrobes." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling due to the fact that it was something nice for him to do. "I think I may want to try and fill these closets too." Matt laughed as he heard Gabby say that, well aware that was the case. "Oh, I'm sure that we can do that." Gabby smiled. "I mean, only a bit. This probably already took up a lot of the $25.8 million your inherited." Matt looked at his wife as she said that. "Didn't I tell you about that other one?" Gabby looked at Matt when he said that. "What other one?" I smiled. "$275.8 million" Gabby just looked at her husband when he said that, shocked. "WHAT!" Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, smiling at her. "I'll explain it when I'm back from setting our bags down." Gabby agreed with her husband, smiling at him.