Romantic Getaway: Day One, Part One

Comenzar desde el principio

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Main Deck, Casey Yacht
Walking out to the entrance to their yacht, Matt smirked as he saw Gabby come out of their Tesla; and he could clearly see that she was shocked, especially since she had no idea that Matt even purchased a yacht. But right now, this was not something she even wanted to think about; she wanted to just spend time with her husband. Coming out to see Gabby, Matt smiled as he looked at her. "What do you think?" Gabby smiled at her husband when he asked her that. "Well, this is interesting. What a nice rental?" Matt smirked. "Not a rental." Gabby just stared at her husband when he said that before smirking. "You mean we have this as another place where we can be alone?" Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling as she walked over to him. She then proceeded to wrap her arms around his neck, and leaning in so that she can kiss him softly. "God, I am such a lucky woman." Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, smiling due to the fact that it sounded perfect. After which, Matt smiled as he turned to look at Stella. "I hope you know that I want to use this boat in the future." Matt snickered.

"Of course, you guys are going to want to use this in the future." Kelly agreed with his best friend. "And I hope that we can use it, especially after all we've done to help you get this all set up." Matt shook his head as he heard Kelly say that, especially since he was the one that did all the heavy lifting. "Last time I checked, I was the one who did all of the heavy lifting when it came to what I wanted to do for my girl." Wrapping his arm around Gabby, Matt smirked as he proceeded to kiss her cheek softly. He then went ahead and whispered in her ear. "I want to take off this dress soon." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, while also looking at her incredible husband; her husband who looks really handsome in the dress shirt that he's wearing right now. "Oh, and I plan on taking this off too." Matt agreed with Gabby, smirking as that just sounded like a great way to relax. They just want to relax with each other, and they want to hold each other close for a while, which they will definitely do. That's when he decided to bend down and leave a soft kiss on her neck as a way to tease her. Smirking, Gabby looked at their friends.

Seeing the way her friend was looking at her, Stella could tell that she wanted them to leave; that way, she and her husband could have some much needed alone time with each other. Time that they can't get all that often now that they're parents, and that she must really want to have with him right now. "I can only assume that's our cue to leave Gabby?" Gabby smiled when her friend asked her whether she was trying to get her to leave. "As much as I love having you guys here." Kelly laughed as he heard Gabby say that, well aware that was the biggest lie that he's heard in a while. "Oh, now of that isn't a huge lie." Gabby smiled as he heard her best friend's husband say that, who just so happens to also be her husband's best friend; and that was something that she was happy about. She loved the fact that her and Matt's best friends are also married. "Kelly, just to let you know; I gave Stella some clothes that you're going to have to sort." Kelly sighed when he heard Gabby tell him that, however that didn't make Stella happy. "You know, I was going to give you some attention after what you did for my best friend."

Kelly agreed with his wife when she told him that, ready to go have some fund with her at home; after all, there's nothing like the feeling of his wife in bed with him. Walking up to her, Kelly smirked as he proceeded to wrap his arm around her. He then leaned in and smirked as he kissed the woman he loves softly. Just taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Kelly smirked when he felt Stella wrap her arms around his neck. After which, Kelly took things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "Ok, gross." Kelly then turned to look at his best friend. "Last time I checked, you were just..." Matt then gave his best friend a bit of side eye, before Gabby said what both she and Matt were thinking. "The more you kiss your wife on our boat, the longer it takes for you to get off our boat; and therefore, for us to get out of here." Matt agreed. "Yeah, I just heard Nicole turn on the engines." Turning to look at her husband, she felt a bit jealous. "Who's Nicole?" Matt sighed when he looked at his wife. "Baby, are you really jealous right now? We have two sons."