One Last Half-Hour of Girl Time

Start from the beginning

Gabby laughed. "I know, rich woman problems. But seriously, we're going to make sure to help you guys; and we're going to be giving you guys some back pay to make sure that you guys have money, as we want that." Stella agreed with her best friend when she said that, glad that was the case. "Oh, and I better get some good Baby Shower gifts!" Gabby smiled when she heard Stella say that, definitely ready to do that. That's when Gabby heard her mother come upstairs. "So, I can see that you're ready to go be alone with your husband for a while." Gabby agreed with her mother as she said that, as she definitely was. "Yeah, I'm ready to go spend some time with Matt. I just hope that's okay." Camila smiled when she heard her daughter ask her that, as it was definitely okay. "Gabby, you need some time with your husband; that's not going to change. Also, it gives me time to teach my grandsons some Spanish." Gabby laughed as she heard her mother say that, well aware that she would do that.

"Uhm Stella, can you go downstairs for a minute?" Stella could see that her best friend wanted to talk to her mom for a bit, and just agreed. "Of course. Here, give me your bag and I'll take it down to the car." Gabby agreed with Stella as she said that, before going ahead with giving her bag to her. At the same time, Gabby smiled as she looked at her mom. "So, what do you need to talk to me about sweetheart?" Gabby sighed. "Listen, I just wanted to tell you something." Camila already knew that she needed to tell her. "Let me guess, your dad is going to be coming to help me with the boys?" Yes, they've finally found her father; and he's now in Hawaii, living with Antonio. "How did you..." That's when Gabby heard her father. "I'm here mija!" Gabby just looked at her mom. "God, I meant to talk to you before he came but..." Camila shook her head when she heard Gabby say that, completely understanding why her father was here. "Gabby, take a breath and relax; just look at me please."

Gabby agreed with her mom when she said that. "Gabby, I know that you want your father to get to know the boys better, and I am not going to stop him from doing that; however, I am not giving up my role as head of the house." Gabby nodded when she heard her mother say that, well aware that was the case. "I promise mom, I will make it clear to him that you're in charge. And I also called Antonio to help too, because he's been asking to spend time with the boys; which I really think is Eva asking to spend time with them." Camila agreed with her daughter when she said that, before continuing to walk with her so that they can go downstairs. "Oh believe me, they're already here. Antonio asked your husband to leave work early, so that she could spend time with her grandfather." Gabby agreed with her mother when she said that, before hearing Antonio. "Hey sis!" Gabby laughed, agreeing with her brother. "Antonio, kitchen, now!" Antonio was confused. "Why?" Gabby just glared at him.

"Okay, I'll be in there sis." Gabby agreed with her brother when he said that, before watching as he went ahead and made his way into the kitchen. Meanwhile, Camila turned to look at her daughter. "Is there a reason why..." Gabby smiled at her mom. "Mom, you don't need to know more than you need to know." Camila agreed with her daughter when she said that, well aware of the fact that her daughter always has a reason to do things; and she also knows not to question her about it.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kitchen, Casey Home – It wasn't long before both of the Dawson siblings were in the kitchen together, and there was a reason why Gabby wanted Antonio to meet her here; she wanted to talk to him about something quite important, especially due to the fact that she really wants to enjoy this weekend with her husband. She hasn't had time with him for a while, and she's really hoping that he can help her our; but just how can he do that? He can keep the peace. She has never left the boys alone with both of her parents yet, and that worried her; after all, who knows what her parents are going to say to each other after what her father did to her mother. Why she decided to marry her husband just weeks after that? She has no clue. All she knows is that she doesn't want a repeat of it while she's having a bit of romantic time with her husband. Smiling at her brother as she walked in, she just looked at her big brother. "So, is there a reason that I've been summoned to your kitchen?"