Chapter 49 ~ Heartache

Start from the beginning

I rolled with my eyes as I walked quicker because Zayn was almost outside of the mansion.

One of his men opened the door for him and he got in the driversseat. Where should I sit? I decided to just stand until he told me to sit even though this felt really awkward.

"Jasmine, are you getting in or?" He asked as he lowered the window of the passengers seat. I nodded opening the door myself, and getting in.

He drove away, out of the mansion, the mansion I wish we could leave together for good. I wish he would tell me now that Jasmine I remember you, this was all a lie and we're going home to Valentino en Valeria.

"Put your belt on." His voice made me alert again. The pills Jasmine, the pills are for now important.

"Yes," I replied as I put the belt on.

"I'll tell the maids to drop some clothes at your room," he began, still looking at the road. I murmered a thank you.

I couldn't deny that I was admiring his side profile. His sharp jawline and his hooded eyes, looking intimidating.

"Enjoying the view Jasmine?"

"Yes the view on your side of the road is beautiful." The small smile on his lips didn't go unnoticed.

"There's only a wall on my side of the road," he bounched back daringly. I gulped, couldn't I think of a better excuse.

"Well, I can see, my side of the view in the reflection of the window next to yours," I tried as I played with my fingers.

"Ohh, and why don't you look out of the window next to yours then?" His tone teasingly.

"Uhm my neck hurts, that's why I look in your direction." He laughed at my respond as he shook his head.

"Tell me more about yourself Jasmine."

"Like?"

"What do you like, what did you major in, etc."

"I like Zayn Matteo, my husband. He passed away seven months ago in a bom blast. The only thing I had from him to burry was a black piece of cloth that he was wearing." I gulped to get myself together before I would burst out into tears. "I'm sorry for your loss," he said.

"It's okay. What did I major in, I majored in nothing. I didn't finish school. How about you? What do you like and what did you major in?"

He went quiet for a moment. "I like the nature, it makes me feel relaxed. What did I major in," he went quiet as if he was trying to look into his memory but it didn't come to him easily.

"You majored in business and in being a mafia," I said almost whispering.

He gave me a quick look his eyes forming almost thin lines.

"It was a guess," I tried to defend myself.

He went quiet not replying anymore. The rest of the ride to the pharmacy was quiet. He didn't say a word nor did he look in my direction.

Once we arrived he told me I could go in.

I didn't know how quick I could get out of the car because the nerves were eating me from the inside.

Fortunately there weren't many people in the pharmacy. "Miss can I help you?" A young man asked. "Yes, can you help me with this." I took the pills out of my pocket.

"Can you please tell me what these are for?" He took the pills from me examining them.

"I'll take them with me, do you have a few minutes so I can look them with the pharmacist?" I nodded. I hope he'll be quick so Zayn doesn't come inside. From what I can remember he has zero patience.