'Hello To Goodbye'

Start from the beginning

''It is such a beautiful place , were you born here ?''

Larica asked 

''No , but I love this place''

Hawk replied 

He then said 

''Larica , can you wait for me here ? I have to go , I do not know when I will come back but I promise that I will''

The girl felt an unbearable pain in her chest but she could not say anything back , he was going to leave whether she wanted to or not.

Hawk can finally make it up to his king , the man who saved his life long ago , he can protect and be by his son's side to keep his promise.

''I will''

She finally said

Alma suddenly took Elmer's hood off and those females did not expect what they were seeing.

''So handsome !''

She said

''Why are you hiding then ?''

Mary asked 

''You still look familiar''

Gilda thought

A golden tall hair , ocean blue eyes , not common at all among average people but royalty.

Hawk stepped in and put the hood on the prince again as he said

''We have to go''

Larica did not cry at all even though she has been left behind by the man she related her freedom and happiness to in a strange place among strangers , she knew he thought it was the best for her and could not complain.

''Isn't the king going too far ?''

Victor yelled 

''Shush someone might hear you''

Edwin replied

''I'm just mad''

He said

''We all are but what can we do ?''

His friend replied

The training has been stopped for a week , everyone in the palace was very confused as they witnessed such a scene yesterday.

Leo was on his nerves and could not wait for someone to bring him back that prince's head or dead body.

In the middle of that mess Ivor still thought about Hawk who took way longer than planned to come back , since the palace's gates were closed then he can not go outside to check on him and it will not be easy for him to get in even if he has been back.

Ivor was standing at that balcony's edge and his will to jump has never been any stronger than at that moment.

The smiling face he wore in front of the world vanished at the moment as if it was never there , he looked like a human being with no soul , he did not know why he was still there.

''Will it feel better ?''

He wondered while looking down , the height did not shake his confidence not even for a second , was he actually going to do it ?

Someone knocked on his door and stepped in , if it was not Ezra.

''I guess not yet''

Ivor mumbled those words that Ezra could not hear.

''We need to talk''

The dark haired knight said

Ivor stepped back inside the room and sat down on his chair 

''Have a seat''

He replied smiling

''I have to go to Lord Morris''

Elmer said

''Are you sure you will be alright by yourself ?''

Hawk said

Since he told the prince that he still had something to get done with , he did not tell him that it was going back to the palace to let Ivor know that he delivered the letter and Elmer did not want to bother by asking.

''I will be just fine , let's meet here by tomorrow's morning''

The prince said

And just like that they both went on their separate ways...

The first prince knows Lord Morris's mansion very well , Silas ran as fast as she could so that they reach their destination as soon as possible since Elmer knew he can not stay there for a long time or else he will put everyone in a big danger because Leo is no longer holding back.