Chapter53: PAST?

THIRD PERSON' POV

"Leesu-yah..."

"Hmm?". Leesu hummed as an answer.

"I hope my Mom didn't make you uncomfortable this night". Beomgyu said beside the lady on their way to the parking lot.

"Yah, I already said it's nothing. I had fun talking to her to. She went here all the way Daegu to watch your concert, just relax. I'm fine". She replied and slightly elbowed him.

"I already told her about what we talked about but sometimes she really just forgot about it". He added which made her chuckled.

"When she heard that you're going to debut and we're under the same label, she's really happy. She said that it's good to know that we're all in the same label". Beomgyu said while massaging his neck.

Soon after, they arrived at the parking lot and said goodbye to each others. Some of the boys' parents already left to go to their hotels while Beomgyu's Mom still talking to Leesu.

"I already talked to the boys to check on you from time to time and take care of y-"

"Eomeoni, I'm not a kid anymore...". Leesu sulked jokingly.

"You still are! Just take care and always keep safe. If you want to run away, our house is always open for you-"

"I bought you some gifts". Beomgyu's Mom made Leesu gasped loudly when she saw the big paper bags. Yes, big paper BAGS.

"Eomeoni! I can't just take all of that. That's too much, oh my god". She quickly shook her head while stepping back a little.

"Aigoo! I haven't seen you in years and this is also my gift for making your debut— well, I'm 2 months late now but please just accept this". She handed it to Leesu but she can't hold it.

"I'm really sorry, I can't accept. It's really too much and I can't just take it". Leesu apologized to her again.

"Just take this and I won't give you anymore next time, I promise". Beomgyu's mom still wanted her to get it.

"Eomeoni... I really can't". She shook her head again.

"Well, you don't have a choice. I can't return it to the store since I already throw the receipt. So take this". Her friend's mom hold her hands to handed it. Leesu can't do anything but hold the back.

"Pretend that it's already your birthday, it's my gift for you". She can't help but laughed awkwardly, then looked at Beomgyu who's been watching the two. He signaled her to just accept it because they know it won't end until she accept it, they know that his Mom won't stop.

"Thank you so much for this, Eomeoni. I'll visit you at Daegu when I have time". She went to her and give her a quick hug.

"I'm waiting for that time to come. Anyways, go now and rest. It's nice to see you again after a long time. Chukahae on your debut!". Beomgyu's Mom added before getting to their car.

"Nae, thank you again for this, Eomeoni!". She bow and then waved her hand when the car started driving.

The two watched the car went on the road, until it disappeared.

"I can't believe she bought these for me...". Leesu's still shocked from the bag she's holding.

"She's been bragging that to me when I told her that Kai's siblings will be here and you will also be here. I already told her that she don't have to do that but she just replied to me that she only meet you at the occasion like this". Beomgyu said.