'Out Of The Plan'

Start from the beginning

Ivor did not expect that , he still wish all good for them , he likes Leo for a reason , they grew up together and he knows he deserves to be the king but he really had no further steps to his plan other than that.

Asher and Ezra acted as if nothing was wrong but Elmer knew for sure that he needs to get himself ready.

"Louis !"

The first prince shouted and walked into his room without knocking a door.

Louis was sitting there on his chair alone , he did not like Elmer's expression at all.

He then told him everything he heard from Ezra and Asher.

"That bloody Oliver ! Even though the letter was for his wife countess Margret..."

Louis yelled

He knew he messed up , that was not planned but he had to calm down and find a way out.

'He will tell Leo , Leo might kill Elmer in the worst scenario but I can get him out of the palace anytime now that I know , but I can not let it end like this , Leo will definitely keep an eye on everyone else , What can I do ?' He thought.

"Elmer , I'm sorry"

Were the only words Louis told him that night.

"Ida , what has been worrying you lately ?"

The prince asked

"I have no worries"

She replied

"You can tell me"

He said while looking into her eyes

It only took her to a past memory when that boy looked at her with those same eyes and she fell for it.

"I will save you"

He said those same old words that heals her and breaks her the most.

She does not want him to die , she can not live without him , all the scars she had before they are nothing like what she felt just at the thought of losing him.

"Ida"

He called

"My birth name is actually Adelia"

She said as a tear fell down her face.

She could not say much since she knew the king must have sent someone after her and so she could not possibly ruin everything there.

"Adelia , sounds familiar"

The prince said he then smiled adding

"It is a beautiful name"

Her eyes widened and she smiled softly

'He did not change at all' She thought

Hawk heard about Larica's story from Erica , it was not just any story , she is a girl that he saw in every noble family's house , they all fell for her beauty not knowing that she was actually a caged bird that longed for freedom.

He was right by her side when she finally opened her eyes.

"Are you alright ?"

He asked

"Hawk"

She replied calling his name

"Yes it is me"

He said

She then got up and looked at her arms , those scars were hidden but she was still able see them in her head.

"Larica I'm leaving"

Hawk said

Those words almost teared her apart , she could not tell why she felt that way but it was way too painful to handle , it made her scar's pain looks too little

"Can you walk ?"

He asked

She looked at him as if she was asking 'What ?'

He then said

"Or should I just carry you ?"

"I think I can"

She replied

He took her hand and helped her up , she definitely was not able to walk yet and so he had to carry her between his arms.

"Do you have any belongings that you want to take ?"

Hawk asked

"No"

She replied and then they stepped not only out of that room but out of the house , out of her prison as she held tight into the man carrying her towards freedom...