chapter sixty five

a/n: hiiiii!! sorry for not updating for so long my life has been EXTREMEMLY crazy right now, but i will try my best to update more often!! 

also the header image is what i imaging ellie forcing aaron to move into in the future but that might just be headcanon... we'll see ;)

**Ellie's pov**

Walking into the BAU with the news lingering between me and Aaron and not being able to tell anyone anything was probably going to be the hardest thing to do for the next two months.

"We aren't telling anyone right?" Aaron leaned down and whispered right when we got to my office door so that I could help Penelope with preparing the case files.

I quickly nodded my head while glancing around the area behind us, "Not until we're out of the danger zone. I'll stay here with Penelope and it'll be completely safe." I reassured him with a gentle smile.

Something that I didn't expect was for him to shake his head, "I want you to come with me, to keep an eye on you and so that I can keep you safe." he spoke with a stern tone in his voice.

I should've seen this coming. Reaching up and placing my hands on his shoulders, "Love, there is no safer place for me to be then right here in a building full of some of the highest trained agents in the world. Now hurry up and get to your office so that we can prepare for the new case." I spoke while walking backwards into my office with a smile.

As soon as I made my way over towards my computer I heard Penelope call my name, "Ellie! I'm so happy you're here!" she exclaimed brightly.

Pulling back slightly at the amount of energy that she had already this early in the morning, "What do you need?" I trailed off slightly concerned.

Her eyes squinted at me while dropping her arms, "Ellie. Why do you think that I'm only being this nice because I need something from you?" she spoke offended. My eyes just blinked waiting for her to continue with her rambling, "Okay, you know me too well, I have an emergency with one of my support group members. I need to leave for a few hours max to go and solve it." Penelope finally said what was going on.

For around five or six years now Penelope had been running a victims support group and I think it had been actually helping her with coming to terms with everything that she sees everyday for her job. I was really happy for her. Everyone on the team was.

Understanding why she was behind so rushed I waved my hand, "Go, go, don't worry about it. I'll cover for you if you have to stay longer. Go!" I yelled at her when I saw that she was just standing there.