chapter twelve

a/n: helloooooo! enjoy the new chapter!!

**Ellie pov**

Having delivered everyone their coffee except for two other people, Dave and Hotch, I was planning on quickly going back to work.

Knocking on Hotch's door, I peaked my head in before pouting.

He was talking on the phone to someone and it sounded important just by how his tone was. Trying to set down his coffee on his desk without disrupting him only brought his attention away from the call even more.

Quickly mouthing a quick, "Sorry I'm gonna put this here." while setting down his coffee on the corner of his desk I started to back up out of his office.

After letting out the breath that I was holding from trying to not interrupt his call I quickly walked over towards David's office.

Not feeling the need to knock because he doesn't knock on mine, I just opened the door.

Almost jumping in shock when I saw that he was already looking at me expectantly, "So are you going to tell me what happened in that office over there." he questioned me while taking his coffee from my hands.

Sighing, I sat down in one of his chairs, "Why do we have to talk about it? You somehow have a sixth sense about mine and Hotch's conversations anyways." I muttered sarcastically.

His face cracked with a small smile before leaning both of his elbows on his desk, "Well I just happen to know if some of the most important people in my life are sharing special feelings for each other. Please humor me a bit?" He tried to sway me into talking to him.

Feeling as if I didn't say anything to him he wouldn't leave me alone, I rubbed my forehead, "Fine fine... just please keep your mouth shut. Nobody else needs to know about this until Hotch and I talk about it further. Got it?" I told him.

Rossi quickly nodded his head before I continued, "The day that I came back from being sick, when we had that big argument and Anderson took me home. I made him finally tell me why he was acting the way he was towards me. Well it ended up in a somewhat confession I guess... just really that we cared the same way for each other." I took a deep breath.

"We didn't talk for a couple of days because I got more sick than I was. But when I was getting orders for my coffee run earlier today, It ended up in us talking about what happened the other day. We dived even further into us caring for each other. That was the extent of the conversation really." I tried to explain.

The Italian man nodded his head before smirking slightly, "How are you feeling about that Eleanor? Happy? Nervous? Scared?" he questioned me.

That was a good question...