chapter fourteen

a/n: i am so thankful for all of the new reads! i can't believe that it is happening but thank you! here is a long chapter for you guys!!

**Ellie's pov**

Sitting up in my chair I smiled at him, "What can we do for you sir?" I asked him as though the other people in the room didn't know what was going on between us.

After glancing at each of us he cleared his throat, "We are doing a consult in the round table room. I was trying to find one of you to present it, and I also found Reid. I need either you or Penelope in five minutes." He told us before walking back towards the BAU.

As soon as he walked off and through the doors I smiled while I started gathering my things to go and present the information.

Spencer walked over towards Penelope's side of the office and I didn't know how I was going to present this case and pretend like I wasn't just sleeping in my boss's office.

Finally making my way towards the case room I noticed that there was a strange man talking to Hotch in the corner of the room.

Looking up at the screen I saw around ten people on the screen. What was going on? Normally I knew what was going on in a case, you know because I was presenting the information.

When Hotch saw that I was the one that was going to be presenting the case a small smile went onto his face.

"Okay everyone this is Supervisory Special Agent Sanders from the Washington field office. He believes that we have a traveling serial killer that landed here in Virginia. SSA Sanders, this is our tech analyst Lombardi... She will be presenting the case." Hotch told everyone in the room.

My eyes glanced towards Spencer's already seeing him trying to not smirk or seem like he knew something.

Clearing my throat, I walked closer towards the screen, "Okay so there are already the case files in front of you." I motioned towards the brown folders sitting in front of them.

When they started to tuck into the information, I started to pop up the information on the case, "Alright... So as Hotch already said there seems to be a traveling serial killer who landed right here in Virginia. Ten women kidnapped and murdered all in a straight line from Washington to here." I said while popping up a state map with all the pinpoints of where the murders were.

"If it is not already obvious they all have similar attributes in terms of physical attributes, The bodies were all posed and made to look like they were sleeping on a park bench before they were found by people in the local area." explaining as best as I could.

Watching everyone looking down at their folders for a few seconds before Morgan looked up at the screen, "Has there been any type of sexual assault or anything unusual?" he questioned.