chapter thirty three

a/n: here is a little thank you for getting this story wayyy past anywhere i thought it would get to! 100+k reads!!!

thank you guys sooo much for reading and showing appreciation for this story <333

**Ellie's pov**

Like I was walking around with a tracking device locked around my neck, Penelope was standing waiting for me in the doorway.

Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath, I walked quickly past her to my own desk and sat down my things on my chair, "I am going to go and make myself some more tea... do you want anything?" I asked her, trying to ignore the smirk that was settling on her lips.

"No... what I want is to know what you and Hotch were doing when Rossi called him!" Penelope pleaded with me before I walked out of the office doorway again.

It was like I had a walking and talking shadow following me around. Penelope was repeatedly pleading with me to give her something about what happened this morning.

"Look Pen, nothing happened like what you're thinking, well at least not yet anyways..." Quickly getting flustered at the memories of the last hour quickly coming back into my mind. "Now please... let's just go back to the office okay? We need to prepare the case files for everyone." I told her while quickly grabbing my mug.

As I was walking towards the office again I heard Penelope start walking behind me, "You know what I don't understand, is why you don't want to talk about it? If I was with someone like Hotch I wouldn't shut up about his hot hot body!" her voice echoed next to me.

Shrugging my shoulders, I pushed open the door to our office, "I don't know P... I just want some privacy around it okay? I mean him and I just revealed our relationship and he is just getting divorced. Hell he has Jack!" I sat down with my mug on my desk.

"Parading around our relationship just doesn't seem right to me... Now, please, can we just drop it. I want to work." Penelope nodded her head at my words slowly before moving to her monitors.

When I knew that I was out of her sight I let out a breath before starting to compile all of the information for the new case files.