chapter nineteen

a/n: we are almost at 20k reads!!! i literally could not say thank you enough for all of the reads <333

happy reading!!!

**Ellie's pov**

All of a sudden there was a giant pressure thrown onto my chest, "Dad! Dad! Dad! Wake up!" a kid yelled.

When there was no other movement next to me I rolled over carefully so as to not push the child off the bed, "Hey Jack... what do you want buddy? Your dad is sleeping right now." I gently said.

The boy looked at me with a big smile before lightly tugging my arm, "Ellie!" he exclaimed.

Quickly putting my finger to my lips I shushed him, "Hey we got to be quiet if we don't want to wake your dad. Come on let's go to the kitchen so we can get you some breakfast. Alright?" I told home while slowly getting out of the bed.

Jack ran out of the room and I let out a slight little chuckle.

Hearing Aaron... wait?

Aaron. Bed. Asleep.

Oh god. Did he bring us to his bed last night? He must've... his bed is very comfortable. Very fluffy blankets and pillows...  anyways.

Turning around slowly I watched as the man readjusted and went back to sleep. Letting out a slight sigh I followed the little boy towards the kitchen.

"Okay little man... what do you want to eat?" I asked him while gently opening the cabinets. Jack looked up to me and smiled, "Can you make pancakes... today is pancake day!" he said to me.

Placing my palms down on the counter, I titled my head, "Are you lying to me?" he shook his head. "No... okay. Well you have to help me if you want pancakes... I have to keep an eye on you somehow don't I?" I told him while gesturing for him to come over towards me.

His little feet made pattering noises on the floor before he came over to help me make breakfast.