chapter nine

a/n:  hello!!!  i hope you are enjoying the story so far, and i appreciate each and every single of you!

enjoy the new chapter!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

**Ellie's pov**

It had been a few weeks since we came back from that case and I was getting more and more physically exhausted.

The cases have just been getting more and more difficult to solve, meaning that me and Penelope have been spending a lot more time on computers and looking for links between victims and unsubs.

Rolling over in my bed, turning off my heinous alarm, I just sat there. I really didn't want to go to work today. Just the comfort of my warm bed and the thought of not having to do anything seemed all too welcoming.

Glancing at the clock I saw that I only had around two hours before I had to leave for work.

Mustering up enough courage I grabbed my phone and started to call Dave... there was no way that I was going to call Hotch. He would worry too much and wouldn't let me come back to work.

Luckily enough we weren't assigned a case yesterday.

On the second ring Rossi finally answered his phone, "Yes Ellie?". Chuckling I rubbed the back of my hand over my eyes, "I have decided that it wouldn't be best for me to come into today. I am feeling ill and I don't want to pass it on to you guys and the team." taking a deep breath in between, "If you could tell Hotch that would be great... I know that he is probably busy with paperwork." I rambled out slightly.

There was a slight chuckle on the other end of the call, "Ellie you are going to have to talk to Hotch for some things... and this is one of them. I can't just excuse you from missing work, he's your boss." he told me.

Sighing and letting out a loud groan, "Why can't you just tell him... I mean you're practically in charge." I mumbled.

Almost seeing him start to give me his stern dad look in my head I sighed, "Fine fine... I'll call him. If I have to come in today then I will cough all over you." I said to him before hanging up the call.

Taking a few seconds to prepare myself, I started to dial Hotch's phone.

I really hated calling Hotch while he was still at home. Knowing that he really valued his time with Jack especially when Haley was being strict with the visiting times.

After a few rings he finally answered his phone. "Ellie... is everything okay? You never call me when I am at home with Jack... you usually call Dave." he stated. Chuckled slightly I tried to suppress a small cough, "I think I have come down with something and I don't want to give it to you guys, especially since you have Jack this week. So I tried to call out with Dave but he made me call you." I explained.

𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓  ~  aaron hotchnerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें