chapter six

a/n: i hope that you guys enjoy the new chapter!!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

**Ellie's pov**

The jet was just now stable in the air and I was sitting down in one of the reclining chairs. Of course I had been on the plane before, but it had been almost since the beginning of my time with the team. To be honest I forgot how comfortable these chairs were.

Opening up my computer I started to go through the case file. Starting to look through all of the victims and their lives... quite literally everything that I could find out about them.

Glancing at the clock I knew that there was a possibility that there were still a few members of the team still awake. Taking a deep breath I looked down at my phone screen, "Oh god... Penelope, why do you text me so much." I mumbled to myself.

She had sent me five text messages over a span of two minutes.

"Ellie you need to answer me now."

"Please."

"I know that this is the second time this has happened but please don't be mad at me."

"Maybe you're not getting these because you are still taking off."

"Just answer the next call that you get."

The next call that I get?

As soon I started to question what was going on I started to get a call. Looking down at the screen I was confused. Spencer?

Tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear I quickly accepted the call, "Spencer what are you still doing awake? I thought that you would've been asleep by now." I questioned him almost slightly motherly.

I could hear him start to stutter, making me smile ever so slightly, "Why didn't you tell me that you were like me? You have three doctorates and two bachelors!" he exclaimed to me. I'm assuming that he and Rossi shared a car on the way to the hotel.

Glancing out of the window of the jet I started to explain, "I'm sorry for not telling you Spence. I just didn't want to steal your thunder as the team's genius.". 

Clearing my throat ever so slightly, "We share an alma mater too Spence... I went to Caltech and Yale." I added so that he would be even more shocked.

After a few seconds of silence he took a deep breath, "Did Jason know? There is no way that he didn't find out." he commented with a heavy heart.

Making a sound of agreement, "Yea he did... he found out somehow. But I am going to hang up now so that you get some sleep. Bye bye boy genius." I told him before hanging up the call.

Setting my phone down in my hands I started to reminisce on the old memories.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.