chapter fifty seven

a/n: another update!!! this is the extra chapter i mentioned last chapter! i hope that you guys are enjoying the story so far, we are so far into the storyline and i really love how their relationship is going :)

idk if i've mentioned this but this is taking place in the beginning of october of 2014 if that helps

(ghost whisperer era of jennifer love hewitt <3333)

**Aaron's pov**

The team could tell that there was something wrong as me and Rossi walked onto the plane, but out of respect for the situation we were going to be walking into they didn't say anything.

We had just finished talking about the case details and ended the meeting with Garcia, and I really just needed to get away from the group and try to just even begin to process what me and Ellie's argument was about.

Even though we had been together for somewhere around a year the possibility of us as a couple having children never crossed my mind. With the struggles and concerns of this job, going through a divorce, having to raise my son it didn't seem like it would be in the cards for us were my initial thoughts.

The fact that I had not even thought about it for a second made me upset more than anything that had transpired an hour ago.

Feeling a tap on my shoulder, I looked up and saw that Dave was moving to sit in the seats in front of me, "So you want to tell me what that whole thing was about?" he questioned.

Dropping my head into my hand, letting out a short breath, "Ellie might not be able to have children. That's what we were arguing about when you came in. I was upset that she hadn't told me that it had been a topic of conversation in her appointments." I stopped talking when I saw the knowing look on his face.

He grimly grinned, "Now you're realizing how difficult it was for her to go through the appointments and having that thought in the back of her head the entire time that you guys have been together at home." he spoke.

Letting out a slight chuckle and nodding my head, I wondered how he could have so much knowledge on things like that.

"I just never thought about the possibility of one day having children together." I quickly glanced around the plane trying to see if anyone could hear what I'm saying. "Dave, I'm almost forty-four. Is that really the age to be having newborn babies around?" I muttered into the air.

Rossi smirked at me before reaching forward quickly and punching my forearm, "Listen to how you are talking Aaron! You want to have children with her, she wants to have kids with you! Why do you do think that she is so concerned about this?" his voice had his typical happy tone.

Oh my god, he was right.

Thinking of the future with Eleanor and our little kids running around the house playing with Jack brought this undeniable smile to my face.