Going to grab Matt's hand, Gabby smiled as she proceeded to intertwine their fingers. "I swear, I am not worthy of being your wife." Matt shook his head when he heard Gabby say that, hating that she feels that way. "Hey, if anybody isn't worthy of being married to one of us...it's me." Gabby looked up at Matt when he said that, before letting go of his hand and putting her hand on his chest. "Why do you say that baby?" Matt smiled as he pressed his lips to Gabby's forehead. "Because of what you were wiling to do to give us kids in the past, when we thought that it wasn't safe to have kids." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, before taking a breath as she doesn't like to think back to that time; especially when it brings back all of the bad memories. "Matt, can you promise me something?" Matt looked at Gabby when she asked him whether he can promise her something. "Depends what it is Gabby." Gabby sighed as she ran her hand down his chest. "Can you stop bringing that up? I know that we're past it because I don't have an aneurysm but...I don't look back fondly on that summer. A year ago, I was thinking that I was saying goodbye to my husband for the last time..." Gabby then sighed.

"I thought that I wouldn't be here with you a year ago, because I thought that..." That's when Gabby was interrupted by one of their boys. "Hey, I got him. Keep talking, I'm going to feed my little guy." Gabby looked up at Matt. "Are you sure?" Matt smiled as he kissed Gabby's forehead, before watching as she rolled over off his chest. "Yes, I'm sure. Daddy wants to go grab Matteo, pick him up in his arms, and then I want to feed him." Gabby smiled when she heard Matt say that. "How do you know it's Matteo?" Matt shrugged. "If it's Noah, then I'll feed him too. Oh, do you want to feed them together? Or do you want to feed them when they need it?" Gabby sighed. "I think I need to make some bottles anyways." Going to open the fridge, Matt saw that was the case. "Do you want to do it right now? There's a couple left, so you need to make some." Gabby agreed with Matt. "You can feed the boys this time while I do some pumping. Can you bring me my pump?"

Matt agreed with Gabby as she asked him that, proceeding to grab two bottles of milk for their boys; after which, he set them down on top of the fridge next to Gabby's breast pump

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Matt agreed with Gabby as she asked him that, proceeding to grab two bottles of milk for their boys; after which, he set them down on top of the fridge next to Gabby's breast pump. "I almost think that you should just keep this next to you." Gabby sighed when she heard Matt say that. "Wait, I just realized something; they always say that you should only pump on a full stomach." Putting the bottle of milk that he already has in the basket of clean bottles that he has to bring to Gabby. That's when Gabby decided to say something quite dirty. "I swear, now that's my sexy milk man." Matt laughed a bit when he heard Gabby say that, before looking at the basket that he was carrying; he then realized that it did in fact look like a milk man's basket. "Hey, it actually does look like a milk man's basket." Proceeding to carry it right over to Gabby's side of the bed, Matt smiled as he went to set it down on her side table along with her breast pump for her this morning.

Gabby then proceeded to start to sit up, but Matt stopped her as he wanted to make sure that she takes it easy. "Hey, take it easy and relax baby; remember what the doctor said, you need to relax and just take it easy." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, she then got back in bed while watching Matt walk over to her with the bottles. The then set them down and smiled as he went to grab the plug to the pump. Plugging it in for Gabby, Matt smiled as he went to set it there. "Let's just leave it here for after you eat, because we both know that's what you need to do after you eat." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, before looking at the bottle that she's going to use. "So, I'm going to feed one of the boys with that bottle?" Matt nodded. "Just today, since you haven't eaten yet." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that. Going to get up, Matt smiled as he went to walk away so that he can walk away and get the boys for the both of them.