1

Hyunjin and Felix were not the bestest of friends at first. It's not like they didn't like each other, or weren't friends, they just were more friends with the others. But within a few months of meeting, they started hanging out more often and they became really close.

They would always be found together, and they would tell each other absolutely everything. All the members would actually joke about it. Whenever they saw Felix or Hyunjin without each other, they would say things like, "Where's your other half?"

The thing is, Hyunjin was actually bi, even before he met Felix. But of course, he gained feelings for him easily(who wouldn't?). Felix actually had feelings for Hyunjin too, but he didn't realize that they meant he liked him. He thought that the way he felt was just because he thought of him as his best friend. (?)

One day, Hyunjin asked Felix if he wanted to go to an amusement park with him, and Felix of course said yes. They were on their way when Hyunjin asked Felix a question.

"Hey, Lix?"

"Yea?"

"I was just wondering, do you like anyone at the moment?" Felix thought about it.

"I'm not really sure. The thing is, I don't know what it means. Like, how does someone know when they like another person?"

"Well I can try to explain it to you."

"Ok!"

"When you like someone, you're always subconsciously thinking about them. You feel safe with them, and you worry about them. Life feels more exciting with them, and you can't even imagine your life without them. Sometimes, jealousy is a sign of liking someone, you might get mad when they are close with others and things like that.

Liking someone is when you enjoy being with them regularly. You might find yourself making excuses to stay with that person, or drag on your conversations for as long as possible. You sometimes get shy around them. Maybe you blush when you're near them, or if they say something a bit flirty. I could go on, but that's the basics."

Hyunjin was speaking from his heart. Everything he said, he related to how he felt about Felix. But when Hyunjin explained everything, that's when Felix started thinking about it.

'That's honestly funny. I'm always thinking about Hyunjin, and hoping he's safe when I'm not there. I always feel safe near him, or when we hug, I feel protected. I don't even want to try to imagine my life if Hyunjin wasn't in it. And why did I get so mad when he was hugging Jeongin the other day. I obviously always enjoy my time with him, but that's normal, right? Do I make excuses to stay with him longer? I mean I guess I do. The other night I kept trying to think of reasons I wouldn't have to go back to my room, so I could stay and talk to Hyunjin. Oh gosh. When he helped me get some food off my face the other day, why did I blush so much, why did it feel like a swarm of butterflies were in my stomach? Do I like Hyunjin? It's possible, but still, I've never liked a boy before. It feels weird. I can't tell if it's a good weird or a bad weird. No, I don't like him. We're just platonic friends.'

Hyunjin saw Felix deep in thought. "Whatcha thinking about?"

"Oh, nothing. Just what you said."

"Why? Do you like someone?" He was trying to sound curious and happy, but he honestly didn't want to know the real answer, he just wanted Felix to like him.

"I...think I do? I'm still not sure. We might just be good friends, but maybe I like them? I still don't know."

"Oh, I'm sorry my explanation didn't help."

"No, it's not that. Everything you explained to me is how I feel around this particular person, but somehow I still don't know if I like them or if that stuff is just friend stuff."