Guard: We just got our conscious and immediately came to inform you

???: I want them anyhow I don't care how but they should be in my basement in next 24 hours. or you know the consequences.

Guard: Y-Yes K-King we will do our best to find them.

??? : Get Lost now....

The Guard Bows to him and left from there. ??? pulls his phone out and calls someone.

OTP

???: Tae.. Stay safe. They both had escaped from here.

Tae: WTH... How? How can they escape from your basement?

??? : There is someone inside my empire who is against me. You don't have to worry I will prepare to send Yeonjun, Taehyun and Beomgyu to Jungkook's school today.

Tae: Ok Hyung Take care of yourself too. and make sure everyone is safe.

???: Ok 

??? Cuts the call and left from there.

Jungkook was waiting for Tae to come and pick him from school. He was standing in gate with soobin. H.Kai went home early today as he had something important to do in his house. A black van comes and stops in front of them. A man comes out and takes Jungkook with them. Soobin tries to save Jungkook but They push Soobin and drove off from there. Soobin gets up from floor and takes out his phone calling someone.

OTP

Soobin: T-Taehyung Hyung *crying*

Tae: Soobin... what happend? Why are you crying? Is everything Ok? *worried*

Soobin: H-Hyung... Kook Hyung....

Tae: What is it Soobin? Is Jungkook alright?

Soobin: T-they take him.. please p-please save him...*still crying*

Tae: What?... Who take him? Where are you now?

Soobin? I'm in gate... H-yung... Kook Hyung.....

Tae: I'll be there in 2 minutes stay there... 

Soobin: Ok....

Tae cuts the call with Soobin and again calls someone.

OTP

Tae: Hyung... do something Jungkook is in danger..... Just now soobin called me he said someone kidnapped Jungkook. I'm sure it's them.

???: What the hell. From where he took Jungkook?

Tae: It's my mistake Hyung. I should have gone to his school in time. Due to meeting here I got little late and thay took him. I'm going to pick soobin now please do something.

???: Don't worry. I'll look after that. You talk with Soobin and update if you get some information.

Tae: Ok hyung. I'll cut now i'm here.

Tae cut call and stops car where Soobin is waiting for him.

TAe: Soobin, Sit inside fast.

Soobin sit's in car who was still crying.

Tae: Tell me everything in detail now.

Soobin: W-we were waiting for you to pick up Kook Hyung in gate but a van came and takes Kook Hyung with them. *sobbing*

Tae: Stop crying Soobin. We will save him. Do you know who were the people who takes Jungkook?

Soobin: I'm not sure but I think it's Lucas Hyung.