29

Tamara's POV

    Son of a bitch!!  This is not part of my plan!  I am being held by two warriors, each grabbing an arm.  I'm struggling, kicking, trying to bite, I let my claws out and I manage to catch one on the arm and he cusses and let's go of me.  I reach over and slash the other one on the chest and open him up.  He lets go of me and drops to his knees.  I hear him grunt as he lands and I'm not sure if I cut deep enough to kill him or not, but I'm not sticking around to find out.

    I turn and run back to the door of the cabin.  I see Damon untying Levi, saying over and over how sorry he was and that he loved her.  "I KNEW IT!  I FUCKING KNEW IT!  DAMON JACOBS, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LIAR!" I let my claws come out again and I swipe at Damon but he dodges me and I miss.  Unfortunately for him, I come with my other hand and make contact.  I slice him on his stomach and he drops the lighter and then I use this time that he's shocked to push him out the door, I turn the lock so he can't come in and since he only got Levi's undone and she was trying to undo her ankles, I took a vase of dead flowers and smashed them over her head.  She fell over on to the floor with one ankle still tied to the chair.

    I can't believe my luck.  Finally, it was going to be all over.  I was going to be rid of Levi and have Damon all to myself.  After it's all said and done, they will just have to accept me and the council will have to recognize me as Black Moon's Luna.  Damon will love me again and we will have so many pups, I will never say no to him.

    I push some of my wayward blonde hair out of my face and laugh while looking at Levi's still body.  The angle of her left foot is definitely not natural, probably broke as it's still tied to the chair leg.  Oh well, she won't need it in a few minutes anyway.

    I open the top of the zippo lighter, I can smell the lighter fluid and the gas vapours mixing, creating a smell most would be scared of, but me?  I'm thrilled by it.  It's my means to an end, end of the only obstacle I have to being with Damon.  I flick my thumb over the igniter and it seems to go in slow motion.  Sparks come out first, then the flame comes to life, bright and promising.  My eyes reflect the brilliance of the colour and my smile gets bigger.  I drop the lighter with one final look at Levi and turn and run.  I make quick work of the lock on the door and open it in time for the flames to explode and the room lights up to a menacing mix of red, orange and yellow colours. 

    I land on the dirt with a thud and hear screams coming from all around me.  But the one scream that's the most satisfying is coming from inside the cabin.  Levi must have come to just in time.  Perfect.  I want to hear her screams, I want to know she is in pain.  I start laughing uncontrollably.  I am feeling so carefree right now, that I don't notice that the wolf council warriors have placed shackles on me.  It's not until one of them touches my wrist and I feel the silver touch my skin and the burn sets in.

    "Wait!  No, you can't do this.  I am the Luna of Black Moon!  I am Damon Jacobs' mate.  Let me go, I demand you let me go!  I am a Luna!  I am a Luna, damn you!"

    I look over and see Alpha Terrance holding Damon back from entering the cabin as he is screaming for Levi.  Keep screaming for her, Damon, she's quit screaming now, that means she's gone.  He suddenly grabs a hold of his chest and yells a sound I've never heard before.  That's all I need to hear, it's his heart breaking because she's dead.  His mate, Levi Heart, is now dead.

    Levi's uncle is on his knees, his cries of agony can be heard loud and clear.  Those of Justin, Dom and Ryan and growls and snarls as they are looking at me.  Guess they are a little angry with me.  Oh well, as their Luna, they just need to get over it and love me instead of her, simple as that.  The Alpha of Howling Moon is looking mournful and the old man with him is by Levi's uncle and crying.  Wow, I really got to them.  Look at them all crying..pathetic.  She wasn't that fucking special.

    Then..something happens that makes me cringe.  Damon is being pulled away by his father and I am being taken away but I need to see..I need to see this.  What the fuck is that?