28

Tamara's POV

    Oh my Goddess, all this crying and begging crap is really getting to be too much.  And does Damon really think I don't notice him sending little messages to Levi?  I heard him cough the word love to her.  Did it piss me off?  Of course it did, but she will be out of the picture permanently soon enough, so what do I care?

    I saw Mike outside the cabin as we were walking up, he didn't notice us though, probably thinking about his mate.  MaryAnn was a nice girl, too nice.  She completely trusted me when I told her I was too scared to go downstairs in my pack house to find a certain pot the cook needed for making pickles.  She willingly came downstairs with me and I was able to inject her with a light does of wolfsbane and get her into the cell. 

    I don't want to hurt her but I will do anything to get what I want, and I want to be Luna of Black Moon and I want Damon.  I've been in love with him since I was just a little girl.  Some say it's infatuation, others call it obsession, but I don't care, I just want him and now I have him.  As long as Mike keeps his end of the bargain, as soon as the fire is done and Levi is literally ashes beneath my foot, I will give the order to release MaryAnn. 

    Of course, if my father gets wind of any of this, I will have my men take her in any way they want.  Mike threatened to tell father so I made sure to add the extra orders.  My father would of course set her free, punish my men and I would probably be locked up forever or even killed as what I am doing is completely against werewolf laws and the laws of the council.

    Finally, Damon takes the lighter out and then he makes one last plea to the Moon Goddess, I can see him close his eyes.  Sorry, dude, the Moon Goddess doesn't give a shit and won't rescue anyone.  Then, I hear it, the flick of the lighter and his sorry to Levi.  Pfft, whatever, just light this place up.

    Confident that the end is here, I turn and walk out of the cabin.  I hear sounds coming from the side of the cabin and then I see it.

    "NOOOOOOOOO!!!"

    Mike's POV

    I'm sitting on an old tree stump and hearing Levi's please to Damon.  My heart is breaking.  How can Damon do this to his mate, his true mate?  What did that bitch tell him to make him turn his back on her when he just got her back?  I could never do that to MaryAnn.  I clench my fists at the thought of her down in the cell, probably scared, hopefully not hurt, she better not be hurt or I'll travel down to Hades to bring up hell fire to destroy both Damon and my bitch step-sister.

    Suddenly, a fist comes at my face and before I can react, it connects, sending me flying backwards and landing on my back.  I shake my head and bring my hand up to my nose and it comes back completely red.  Fucker broke my nose!  I look up and see Ryan, Damon's Beta smirking at me.  "What the fuck man?  You broke my fucking nose!"  I crack the cartilage back in place for Kane to heal it.

    "Be glad that's I've broke so far, asshole.  Now where is she?  Where's our Luna?"  Ryan crouches down and gets in my face.

    "You'll have to clarify that a little better,  which Luna are we talking about here?"  I ask him, staying down on the ground, stretching out my legs ad crossing them at the ankle while supporting myself with my elbows.

    "What do you mean which Luna?  The only Luna, Levi!"  Justin says as he's getting a fist ready to land in my face and again, my nose is broke. 

    "Damn it, it just healed!" I yell as I straighten out my nose again as Kane sighs and heals it for me.  By now my face and shirt is covered in red.

    "Listen, I really didn't want to be a part of this..". I say while in sitting position and Ryan goes for a three in row but I stop his punch and it takes all my strength, this guy is damn tank.  "Can we please lay off the nose!!  That stings like a bitch and I'm covered in my own blood."

    Dom comes up and places his hands on each of the guys'd shoulder, looks down at me,  "What do you mean you didn't want to be a part of this?  Why are you, Mike?"

    I proceed to tell them about Tamara being my step-sister and her kidnapping my mate and the whole rest of the story.  I end it with, "What would you do if your mate was at the hands of a psycho like my step-sister?  If her life depended on you doing the wrong thing for the right reason?"

    All three men sigh and shake their heads.  Justin holds a hand out of help me up, "Look man, we get it, we have mates and yes, it would be a damn tough call.  But you see Levi is a like our sister, so you can understand why we came in fists flying?"

    I put my hands up in surrender,  "Hey, I get it, I know you have all been close for years.  I get it, well, kinda.  I never let anyone get close to me, until MaryAnn came into my life.  I'm a changed man boys.  I want to help you get Levi out of there, but there's somethings you need to know.  Damon is with Tamara, he is willingly setting the place on fire and killing Levi.  He's making Tamara his mate and Luna.  I heard him say it himself, the fucker.  He set Levi up."  My fists clench at the thought of a wolf doing that to his mate, something so precious and sacred.

    Justin chuckles and drops a heavy hand on my shoulder, I look at him like he's been sniffing glue.  "What the fuck is so funny?"

    "Calm down Mike, he's only acting.  He would never intentionally hurt Levi.  He's crazy about her.  If things hadn't gone the way they did, he was going to mate and mark her tonight.  We helped set everything up.  Romantic fool". Ryan smirks.

    Suddenly a black SUV comes down the laneway at a top speed.  It comes to a grinding stop, churning up dust and gravel.  Out comes the two warriors from the front and then the back doors are opened and out comes Alpha Ralph with two members of the wolf council.

    A second and third SUV comes down and the second one had Alpha Terrance of Black Moon and Levi's uncle, the third SUV had the Alpha of Howling Moon and an older gentleman plus some warriors that made ours look like little toy soldiers.

    "Where is she?"  Alpha Ralph demands and the warrior flank his sides.

    "Which she are you asking for?"  Justin asks and crosses his arms, making his biceps appear larger, and tilting his chin up.  Ryan and Dom do the same, so I join in.  Ryan looks at me with one eye row up, I simply shrug my shoulders.

    "My daughter, that's the she."  Alpha Ralph answers.  He then looks at me, "why are you here?  You better not be a part of this.  Where is your sister?"

    I shiver at the word sister, "she's not my sister, she's psychotic.  She forced my hand by kidnapping and locking MaryAnn in a cell at the pack house.  Said if I didn't do as she said or even told you, she would have some of the men take her innocence any way they wanted and then kill her."

    I hear Alpha Ralph cuss, then look over at one of his men, "find out if this is true.  If MaryAnn is being held in a cell, I want her released immediately and if there is a hair on her head that is missing, I will take their hide."  The warrior nods his head and his eyes cloud over, signalling his is mind linking other wolves.

    The warrior's eyes go back to normal and he tells Alpha Ralph, "they were indeed told what Mike says.  No one has touched her but she is very scared and is crying.  Also, "the warrior looks over at me, "she was told that you did the order to put her in the cell."

    "WHAT!!?"  My arms are down and I take a step forward, "I would never give such an order!"

    "Relax son, I believe you.  I know it was my daughter's doing."  He looks at the warrior, "tell them to gently coax her out and to her room where she can freshen up and get cleaned.  Have an omega take up some food and drink for her and tell them to let her know that my son, Mike, had nothing to do with this."

    I straighten up at the mention of being his son.  "I'm sorry Alpha, but I cannot be associated with you as your son, not when you have a daughter such as her.  I'm a changed man since MaryAnn, I will not be in the same circle as her."

    "Understood". Alpha Ralph smiles.

    "Don't worry about that son, we are here for a reason," says a man with dark hair that has traces of grey on both sides.  He is one of the council members, I've seen his picture in the halls at school.

    We hear the tell tale sounds of heals clicking on wood and turn just in time to see my psycho step-sister come around the corner.  Two warriors from Black Moon grab her and she starts fighting them. Then she screams, "NOOOOOOOOO!"