10

Hearing my name being called then suddenly curses and growls, I don't stop until a hot pain hits my body and I fall with a scream.  I hear popping and snapping sounds as my bones are breaking.  I scream in pain when I hear a voice in my head, "Hi huni, it's ok, I will take some of the pain from you.  Just hang in there."
  "What's happening to me?  Oh goddess it hurts!"
   "You're changing huni.  I'm sorry it hurts.  I'm your wolf, Claire.  I can't wait to meet you.  And just wait until they meet you."
   I keep screaming as I feel warm hands on me but no tingles so it's not my so called mate.  It's Scarlet. "It's ok Levi, you are shifting.  Just let it happen sweetie, it's easier that way.  Your wolf will protect you since your mate is a tool."
   I hear a growl and then a male voice, "you want to prove her wrong, then get down there and help your mate shift asshole."
   "MATE!  SHE'S YOUR MATE!" I hear a female screech, knowing it's Tamara.
  I suddenly feel another set of hands on my back and the tingles knowing it's my mate.  Claire starts purring and jumping around.  Mate mate mate.
  My pain lessens to the point where I can actually breath and then it happens.  Fur, claws, long ears, long nose, a tail and paws.  I finish my first shift and notice that my eye sight is much more clear, colours are more intense, smells are stronger, sounds are clearer.  I look down and see white paws, beautiful white paws.  I then hear them, the gasps from those around me.  I look over at them and they all have their mouths open i shock.
  Scarlet comes over to me and hugs me around my neck.  I am also taller than an average wolf so she doesn't have to bend down that far to hug me.  Claire purrs and leans in to my best friend's hug.  Then I feel Jason, Dom, Ryan and my Auntie and Uncle petting or hugging me telling me how good I did and how gorgeous I am to which Claire says "Of course I am, would you expect anything else?" She snickers thinking she's the almighty comedian.  I shake my head at her. 
  Then I hear a throat clear and look over and see Scarlet smiling down at me. "Sweetie, you're gorgeous.  You're a white wolf and you are simply gorgeous". Claire walks over and runs her head on Scarlet's out stretched hand.
  "Claire, am I really a white wolf?  I thought they were all gone?"
  "Yes huni, we are.  For both, we are a white wolf and yes were are all gone, almost.  The Moon Goddess has had me set aside for a special she-wolf for me to be reborn.  There is only about 5 of us left in the entire world.  I was the last one to get a human and I am so happy it's you."
  I feel a tingle run through my body and when look to my side I see Damon petting my back.  Claire growls causing Damon to stop.  "Levi, can you shift so we can talk?"  Knowing he wants to reject me I attempt to shift but then remember that I have no clothes, I nudge Scarlet and pull at her dress.  She gets the hint and goes behind a tree and opens a trunk that holds clothes.  She hands them to me and I go behind a large tree and shift and get dressed in a dress that I could still party in.  Nice.
  I come out and walk directly in front of Damon looking him straight in the eyes.  Tamara lets out a growl and holds on to his arm possessively.  "Down bitch, once he rejects me, he's all yours."  I tell her.
  "WHAT?  You're rejecting my niece?" My Uncle yells and my auntie starts to cry.  The guys and Scarlet growl. 
  "Of course he is, I am his chosen mate and I will be his Luna.  Not some orphan loser" Tamara sneers which causes everyone to growl at her.  "Whatever.  Find me at the party when you've rejected her, baby."  She kisses Damon and walks away.
  I look at him, my heart completely shattered and tears threatening to fill my eyes but I stand tall and show a false strength to him and everyone else. "Do it.  Just get it over with."