3

Scarlet follows me into the bathroom as I throw my bag into the corner and fall against the wall and slide down, tears are falling down my cheeks.  I don't even know why I am crying for him, he shouldn't have this much effect on me, and yet he does.  He was best friend at one time, I heard the parents talking about us being mates and I thought I had found mine so early. 
  I had heard my mom talking to one of her friends about mates and what they did.  That kind of grossed me out when I was younger, now the thought of what mates did terrified me.  I remember hearing my parents and my mom would scream, I thought my dad was hurting her until I saw my first porno when the group of us snuck into the cinema just in time to see the sex scene, and they didn't hide anything!  It was then that I understood why my mom was screaming because the woman on the screen was doing the same thing and the man was thrusting in and out of her.  They seemed to be enjoying themselves so I guess it was a good thing to do what they were doing, just not for my parents to do it.  That was wrong.
  It was then that I learned of being a virgin and how the hyman has to be torn by the male's penis.  That it would hurt but only for a bit and then it was supposed to feel good.  Guess that's when the screaming starts.  But then I heard that girls bleed when they lose their V-card and of course, I thought of my monthly and couldn't for the life of me figure out how that would be attractive, but then boys were weird anyways, right?  Needless to say, I found out the truth.  I was still holding onto my V-card until I found my mate, even if it wasn't Damon.
  Back to me crying in the bathroom.  Scarlet comes over to me and sits on the floor beside me.  She just wraps her arms around me and I rest my chin on her shoulder and cry.  That's why she's my best friend, she knows when to just be quiet and let me cry. 
  After a few minutes, I lean back and she lets me but holds my hand in her two hands looking at me.
  "Hey girl, you gonna be ok?  Damon is a really fucking tool for treating you that way.  I think Ryan is even pissed at him."
  I look up at Scarlet,surprised at what she said about Ryan. "Really, I didn't think Ryan knew I existed still?  I mean after Damon kicked me out of the group, they were nice to me but didn't go out of their way to talk to me.  I just thought they followed Damon."
  "Well, they do to a certain degree, but what Damon said to you, that went over anything Ryan would allow.  You know he loves all pussy, tits and ass and treats them like gold."
  We both giggle at that because it's true. No matter if a girl was tall, short, skinny, fat, blonde, red head, brunette, long hair, short hair, big boobs or flat ones, he loved them all and was always respectful, even asking them if they would mind if he fucked them.  No, Im not being vulgar, that was how he would ask them 'Hey baby, I'm horny and you're cute, would you mind if I fucked you?'  In case you're wondering, it worked almost every time.
  "Ya, but now he's only interested in your pussy, ass and tits.  Oh you poor girl, why do I have a feeling you are going to be walking funny for the next few days?"  I can't help but laugh and picture poor Scarlet walking very gingerly and slow with a chair cushion in her hand to sit on the desk chairs with while Ryan walks beside her grinning with his arm around her, proud of his claiming Scarlet.
  "What are you laughing at?  Just wait, Friday could be your time and we will see who's walking funny Saturday, missy.  And I better be walking funny for a few weeks, not just days.  That boy better rock my world over and over."  She suddenly bites her lip and looks away.
  "Ewwww!!  You're picturing having sex wth him aren't you?!"
  "Girl, I don't need to picture it, I've already fucked him, a few weeks ago and he was amazing.  I felt him inside me for a week after.  And now that magical dick is all mine."  She licks her lips and I shove her shoulder and start to stand up.
  "I take it you're ok now?  My sex talk helped you?"  She giggles.
  I roll my eyes and chuckle, "yes, now all I have in my mind is you and Ryan bumping uglies.'  I look in the mirror and decide I need to splash water on my face before I go out and get rid of the tear streaks from my face.
  Scarlet and I go to our next class and I totally forgot that Damon and Ryan are in this class as well.  I walk in and automatically find Damon.  He's looking at me with what looks to be regret and sorrow, like he's sorry for what he said.  I tell myself that I am just imagining it because I wish it was true.  I take my eyes of him and look over to Ryan.  He's got the biggest, shit eating grin his face as he stares at Scarlet with love and adoration and lust, lots of lust.  He's probably sporting a good one under the desk, poor guy.  I hear a giggle behind me and turn to see Scarlet drooling over Ryan with her eyes.  I quietly chuckle and grab her arm, dragging her to our seats.
  Class seemed to drag on and on and every time I looked up from my book, Damon was looking at me.  What was his problem?  I gave him glare at one time and gave him the finger.  He just smiled and chuckled and turned around, only to look back a few seconds late. 
  Finally, the bell rang and it was lunch time.  Thank Goddess because I was starving.  Crying was like an aerobic workout, uses a lot of calories.