21

Levi POV

         I can't believe Damon had the nerve to think that saying sorry and that he fucked up would just magically erase all the pain he's caused me. I know I messed up because I let my emotions get the best of me and I allowed Claire to come out and give me that extra strength. I just hope Damon doesn't catch on that I'm from Alpha blood.

       "Don't worry huni, he hasn't figured anything out". Claire chuckles. I let out a sigh of relief. "Jasper is a different story. He just told me that he knows we're Alpha blood. Oh, and I guess he let his emotions get him too as he apologized for telling Damon. He told him he has to keep it a secret and Damon agreed."

         "Shit. I didn't want anyone to know. Does this mean we have to leave?"

         "I hope not. I mean, someone was bound to find out. At least it's our mate."

         "You mean ex-mate."

         "No, I mean mate. He took back the rejection, remember?  He's our mate. Jasper is my mate."  Claire purrs when she mentions Jasper.

         Damn it! I can't believe he did that.  Why?  Does he know about Claire being a white wolf?  That would explain why he took back the rejection.  All this loving me crap is just that, crap.  With the way he treated me, there's no way he loves me.  You don't treat someone you love that way.

  I need to get away from Damon.  I can't let him drag me into his trap.  I walk towards the ladies washroom and just before I go around the corner I see Emma suddenly stiffen up, her eyes are huge and she's sniffing the air.  Has she found her—

  "MINE!"  I hear the massive roar and hear thunderous footsteps.  I turn around to see who is making all the noise and to my shock, it's Jason!  And he's stomping his size 15 feet (yes ladies, wolves have big feet and big—I'll let you guess at what I'm saying but it rhymes with rocks) right towards Emma.  Of course Emma has the biggest smile on her face, which is so lit up right now, Google Maps could pin point her location.

  "Yours.  Yes, yours". She runs and jumps into his arms and their lips smash together creating the most romantic yet pornographic moment seen in public.

  I feel a hand on the small of my back and look up to see Damon looking down at me.  Smiling.  Fuck..that damn dimple.  Makes him look so hot, like I am willing to take my clothes off in the middle of the mall hot.  I realize he's leaning down to me, our noses are touching and I come out of it.  I push at his chest, but he instantly wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me to him, against his hard, muscular body and all I smell is mint and forest and I can feel my knees getting weak.  Damn mate bond.  NO!  I can't.  I can't let him hurt me again, hurt Claire and I again.

  "No!  Damon, no.  I..I can't.  I can't let you hurt me again.  You can't do this, no.  No, I won't let you."  I push him but I don't have the help of Claire.  I knew it, I knew she wanted Jasper.  So I struggle until Damon finally relents and lets me go.

  "Sorry Levi, but Jasper said he never wanted to reject us.  He wants us.  Please, Levi.  Jasper is my mate.  I want my mate."  Claire is whimpering in my mind.  It breaks my heart that she is hurting, I caused this hurt by running away.  "Just give me some time Claire, please.  Let me figure things out.  I can't just forgive Damon..he hurt us, well, me anyways." "I know huni, and yes, Jasper agreed for giving you time.  He's pissed at Damon for rejecting us.  He wouldn't talk to him or let him shift while we were gone."

  Wow.  Jasper was pissed at Damon.  A wolf loves nothing more than being able to shift and run and be free as a wolf.  I feel bad for Jasper.  It's not his fault Damon is such a moron.  But, maybe Damon is being truthful.  I mean, he obviously took the rejection back or I wouldn't feel the way I feel.  Damn it! 

  I hear moaning and look over to see Jason and Emma still tangled up with each other.  People are looking, some taking pictures or video, some laughing, some disgusted and others yelling to get a room.  Ya, if they only knew how hard it was to resist the mate bond.  Werewolves are highly sexual beings, whether it just be touching each other, kissing, making love or hard core fucking, a werewolf has to not only satisfy the human part but also the wolf part.  So you've got a horny human and a horny animal in one unit, that's ready to explode in sexual tension and frustration..it's bound to get loud and messy.  I guess I better stop them though, before they do start removing clothing and we get banned for life from the only mall within 500 miles that is both werewolf and human friendly.  That would truly suck ass.

  "Ok you two, as happy as I am for you finding each other, and trust me, I am way too thrilled that my best guy friend and my new best girl friend are mates, you are drawing a ton of attention and it's only a matter of time before we are kicked out of here."

  Emma giggles and unwraps herself from Jason and he looks like a little school boy who just saw his first boob, guilty but beyond happy.  His face is so red and it's spread to his ears.  He clears his throat and apologizes.  I laugh and hug him right away and then I hear growls from behind me.  Looking over my shoulder, I see Emma not looking too happy and Damon looking even angrier.

  "ok, you two, chill the fuck out.  Jason is my best guy friend.  Emma, he's your mate, but I am gonna hug my best friend every once in a while.  Just like I'm gonna hug you.  Same emotion, there is nothing between Jason and I.  He's like a big brother, ok.  So chill.  And Damon, you have no right to growl at me hugging another guy.  I'll hug, kiss, or even fuck another guy if I want.  You had your chance and..".

  Before I can finish that sentence, I hear Damon roar,  "Like fuck you will!  You are mine. Mine.  You hear me?  The only one hugging you is me.  The only one kissing you is me.  The only one fucking you, and yes, my sweet mate, I will be fucking you, IS ME!"  Damon is now standing so close to me, his chest is moving in and out as his breathing is heavy and I can feel the electricity flowing through my body.  My breathing is picking up and I know he can smell me arousal.  I mean, damn, what woman wouldn't be turned on by a guy saying this to her in a the deep, authoritative voice that belongs to Damon.  He growls as he looks down at me, his nostrils flaring.  Yup, he can smell me.  His eyes turn black, telling me that Jasper has taken over.

  "Little one, you are playing with fire and I will gladly burn you.  I will make you so hot with desire and pleasure, you won't know your own name, but you will know mine, because you will scream it every night.  Now enough of this arguing, it's time to go and make up."  Damon's eyes turn back to the green colour that is my favourite shade, and suddenly I am looking at the floor of the mall, and an ass.  I very fine ass, mind you. 

  "Careful mate, you keep talking about my ass like that and we won't make it out of the parking lot before I mate and claim you.  Jason, can you grab the girls' shopping bags..and your mate too, of course." I realize Damon has placed me on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and is calming walking out of the mall with me and I obviously commented about his ass out loud.  I really need to work on that talking out loud stuff.

  "Wait!!  No, stop.  Damon, put me down.  I can't go with you.  Damon, put me down."  I start kicking and smacking his back.  Suddenly I feel hear a smack noise and feel a sting on my butt.  Did he?  Did he just spank me?  I stop moving as I'm in shock, not believing that this man just spanked me like a child.

  I hear Damon chuckling deep and damn it..there I go again. "That made you stop, but be careful, I will only warn you this last time, mate.  You smell delicious.  I wouldn't mind a taste."  I gasp at such naughty talk, Damon never used to talk this way, at least not that I ever heard.  "That's because I had to hide my desire for you, Levi.  But I don't have to anymore.  I won't hide it.  You're mine.  Always will be.  It's time you realized that.  I won't be apart from you again, ever."  How is knowing what I am thinking?

  I'm gently placed into a vehicle that I soon recognize as Damon's truck.  He places a finger under my chin and lifts my face to his.  He gently kisses my lips and I feel the electricity run through my entire body.  He pulls back and his green eyes look into my blue ones, as if he's looking for my soul,  "I love you Levi.  I have been in love with you for so long.  I won't let anyone else have what is mine.  And no one will have what is yours."  He places another kiss on my lips and then my forehead.

  Becky and Emma come up to the truck with the bags of all the stuff we bought and place it in the back seat of the truck.  Becky hops in with us and looks over at Damon, "What?  You think I'm riding in the same vehicle as those two?  That's a hard no Fido.  They won't even make out of the parking lot before they're trying to make puppies."  Damon chuckles, Becky and I both giggle and Emma gives us a "HEY!" But then nods her head and laughs, knowing full well we are right.  It's so good to see Jason so happy.  Maybe Becky's mate is at our pack, that would be awesome.  Wait..I said our pack.

  "That's right you did.  'Bout time we go home anyways.  We can call Alpha Micheal and explain things.  I am sure he will understand."  Claire tells me.  I can tell she is over the moon happy about being close to Jasper.  I may have acted like everything is ok, but my heart is still aching from being hurt.  I guess only time will tell.  It will be nice to see everyone again and I do miss my aunty and uncle and Scarlet.  I sit back as Damon hops in the driver side, introduces himself to Becky, starts the truck and we pull out of the parking lot with Damon grabbing my hand and holding it.

  We are completely unaware of two sets of envying eyes watching us the entire time.  "Enjoy your little love nest, bitch.  I will have what's mine and you'll get what's yours."  Two evil laughs belonging to two wolves fade as they walk around the corner of the mall and into the forest.