25

Damon POV

    I'm grabbing a shirt I have in the backseat of the SUV and drying off the water that I just sprayed all over at Levi mentioning having my pups.  I couldn't believe that she wanted to have my pups.  I mean, ya, she could have picked a better time to tell me, but I am beyond happy that she is willing to have my pups.  I glare at her because of the bad timing, a bit of confusion but mostly because I am super uncomfortable right now since I pictured us making those pups and I'm instantly hard.  Painfully hard.  I know I have to explain this to her as the look on her face tells me she thinks I'm upset with her.

    I grab the shirt and wipe off my shirt and pants and start to wipe off the dash.  "Hey baby, I hope you know you've made me beyond happy.  I didn't mean to upset..". There's no one there.  The door is partially open and Levi is gone.

    I run over to the passenger side and smell to see if there's another lingering scent.  Nothing.  Just her delicious scent, gardenia and toffee, sensual and sweet.  That's my Levi, even if she doesn't realize the sensual part yet.

    I start calling for her and Jasper comes forward as his voice is a bit louder than mine, but the two combined can be powerful.  "LEVI!  LEVI!!  BABY, WHERE ARE YOU?  LEVI!  PLEASE BABY, WHERE ARE YOU?"  I get nothing but silence.  I feel a hand reach around my waist and go to my stomach, then the other and they start to rub my muscles in a way that I love.  "Oh baby, you better be careful, you're playing with fire."

    "Then why don't you let me put it out in the best way I know you love me to do, baby?"

    The voice doesn't belong to Levi.  I look down and the hands don't belong to Levi.  How could I not recognize that it didn't smell like Levi?  Of course, because all I could smell was her and I got caught up in looking for her.  I guess I wished she was here so badly, I wasn't paying attention.

    I grabbed the hands that are around me and push them away forcefully.  I turn around and look into the face of the person I would be happy to never see again.  "Tamara?  What the fuck are you doing here?  Where's Levi?  I swear to the Moon Goddess, if you hurt her in anyway, I will do the same to you, but in 10 fold."  My anger is getting the better of me so Jasper decides to come forward.  "Where is our mate, bitch?  I will slowly skin you alive, inch by inch, if you harm her."

    Tamara merely laughs, "tsk tsk, now that's no way to talk to your Luna.  As far as Levi is concerned, she's fine.  Not sure if you two had a lovers quarrel, but she gave us the best opportunity when she ran away from you and into the forest.  Right into the arms of my step-brother."  Tamara closes the gap between us and her scent makes me scrunch my nose.  How did I ever think this she-wolf was beautiful or could ever make a good Luna.  Tamara walks her index and middle fingernails up my chest while she turns her head to the side and tries to sound sexy and pouts her lips.  "Now, what was that about playing fire?"

    I push her away from me and she almost falls but lands on the side of the SUV.  "You're disgusting Tamara.  You will NEVER be my Luna.  You hear me, NEVER!!  Only Levi is good enough to be be my Luna.  My true mate."  I yell at her.  Wait.  Did she say step-brother?  Who's her step-brother?

    Laughing, Tamara straightens herself and smooths out the wrinkles in her skirt caused from her almost falling.  Then she gives me a dark scowl and rushes up to me, surprising me and punching me in the jaw, knocking me down.  Where the hell did that strength come from?  She then straddled me and places a hand around my throat.  "YOU HEAR ME NOW, DAMON.  AND LISTEN CAREFULLY BECAUSE I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF.  I WILL BE LUNA OF BLACK MOON, I WILL BE YOUR LUNA AND YOU WILL BE MY ALPHA. BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T..". She then seems to instantly change and her eyes and face change back to something of a docile human.  "Because if you don't Damon Jacobs, then I will kill your pretty little mate, Levi.  Yup, you know that whole thing about playing with fire?  Well, I like to play with fire, Damon and so does my step-brother.  You might know him actually.  Mike?  Mike Thorn?  I heard him and Levi have already had a..chance encounter."  Tamara then throws her head back and starts laughing.  This chick has seriously lost her Goddess forsaken mind.

    I throw her off me and get up.  She stands up and walks up to me.  "Look Damon, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way.  Well, I guess with what I have planned, it will be the HARD way no matter what."  She giggles and looks straight at my crotch.  I swear it just yiped and retreated inside me.  She cocks a hip and places her left hand on it while looking at the nails on her right hand.  "So?  What will it be, Damon?  I don't have all day, you know.  I still have a Luna ceremony to plan."  She doesn't move her head but looks at me through her eyelashes.  Damn..she really is insane.  Wonder if Alpha Ralph knows about this. 

    'Jasper, can you get a hold of Claire?'

    'No, I've been trying since this she-devil showed up.  I can't even sense her.  If she is close, they probably injected her with wolfsbane."

    'Shit, you're right.  Ok, get a hold of Ryan, Dom, Justin and my dad.  Let them know what's going on.'

    'You think I'm just a newborn pup?  I already did.  They are in the woods, Scarlet came too.  She picked up Levi's scent.  It goes to a tree and then it's mixed with another scent.'

    'Probably Mike's.  Tell then to follow it and keep me updated, Jasper.  Good job.  I'm going to go along with Tamara's idea.'

    'WHAT?'

    'Just hold on, I'm not going to make her my Luna, or mark her or do anything with her.  I need her to think everything is good and maybe she will lead me to Levi.  Just go with me, trust me.  I'm doing this for Levi."

    'Ok.  But if you even think about sleeping with this bitch, I'll claw it off.  Got it.'

    'Jeez, dude.  Who's more crazy?  You or Tamara?'  I shudder.

    I come back to find Tamara staring at me.  About 2 inches away from me.  I jump back and she squints her eyes at me. "What were you and Jasper talking about?  I sure hope it wasn't about your little Levi?  By now, I'm sure Mike has had fun with her anyways.  You know, he's always had a thing for her.  Now that he has her, I bet she's not a virgin anymore."  She laughs.

    'Don't believe it.  I can sense it if she was with someone, she isn't.  I am starting to feel Claire, but only a little.  She said wolfsbane, cabin and tied up.  Mike hasn't touched her.  Said he wouldn't either.  He's just helping Tamara.'

    I decide to play along with Tamara and get her to trust me, I know it won't take much as she's still in love with me.

    "Whatever.  Let Mike have her.  She's too much trouble for me.  Besides, I need a strong Luna.  She's not strong, she can't command a room of wolves like you can.  Fine.  Tamara, you can be my Luna."

    She smiles and jumps up and down clapping her hands and squealing.  Then suddenly she stops, "Wait.  How do I know you're not tricking me?  You told me I would never be your Luna and called me a slut.  Why would you want me now?"  She puts her hands on her hips and pouts her bottom lip out like a 2 year old.  If I believed in hitting women, I would smack that look off her pathetic face, but I don't and I have to act to save Levi.

    "Baby, you silly she-wolf.  I was testing you.  To see if you really wanted me, or just the Luna position in my pack.  But this,". I wave my arms about,  "this just proves that you want me.  And I'll give you the Luna spot as reward."

    She smiles at me and walks up and wraps her arms around me and stands on her tip toes to give me a kiss.  I can feel the bile coming up my throat but think to myself that this all for Levi.  I wrap my arms around her and give her a kiss that will make her believe.

    I lift my head and she is seeing stars and panting.  She's also soaked as I can smell her arousal.  THAT, she will never get again.  The smell of her makes me gag a little and I have to swallow it.  Gross.  I smile down at her.  "Believe me now, my Luna?"

    She rests her head on my chest and hums happily.  "Yes, my Alpha.  I do.  But there's one thing I need you to do to really make me believe you, unconditionally."

    "What's that?"

    Tamara lifts her head and looks at me, full of innocence, "Kill Levi."